Kolarov

I'm sure he is Rick Astley really!
28-music-rick-astley-482x298.jpg
aleksandar_kolarov-e1275736455444.jpg

After seeing Bridge and Lescott play LB, this guy is a godsend!

The new, slightly taller, better at defending version of Roberto Carlos!

;)

Well done Kola, but the only thing that disappoints me about you is you can shoot, you dont hesitate to pull the trigger, your initials are AK, but you didnt pick 47 to slap on your back!

..__,__,__
./_, A K ,_\
...|_47_|

;)

keemcfc said:

;)

Well done Kola, but the only thing that disappoints me about you is you can shoot, you dont hesitate to pull the trigger, your initials are AK, but you didnt pick 47 to slap on your back!

..__,__,__
./_, A K ,_\
...|_47_|

;)
The anti-City sections of the media would have a field day, accusing us of being responsible for all gun crime everywhere, ever.

LongsightM13 said:
keemcfc said:

;)

..__,__,__
./_, A K ,_\
...|_47_|

;)
The anti-City sections of the media would have a field day, accusing us of being responsible for all gun crime everywhere, ever.
Probobly...

:'( lol

Blue%20Guns%20Long%20Guns.jpg

Looked quality againest Birmingham, him and Tevez we're the only ones who wasn't scored to shoot. Oh yeah and de Jong ;-)

keemcfc said:

;)

..__,__,__
./_, A K ,_\
...|_47_|

;)
This, summarizes all.

Really looking forward to seeing him once he settles in. His left foot looks pure class.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.