Kolarov.

His free kicks are a myth, like Roberto Carlos's. For every great one there are 100 useless ones. Even the one he scored v Kiev was a Scuff and wouldnt have gone in without Tevez's touch.

How comes every week you see players from all leagues curling them into top corners, even Div 3 level but we never seem to have a constant danger player for set pieces. Baines, Bales, Numerous from utd, Adams etc, these guys get a free kick against you, your biting your fingernails. We get a corner or free kick you may as well go and stick the kettle on as nothing will happen.

Lack of training, lack of desire to stay after training and better yourself by the players???

gaz76 said:
glen quagmire said:
Well said.

did you pair watch the game today? your hero was badly at fault for both of their goals,
first gave luiz a free header from two yards out, then somehow managed to jump out of the way when ramires and his two and a half stone frame was charging at him for their second.

Add this to the fact that he wasted every single free kick we had by taking crazy shots, and seems to fall over at every oppurtunity, I have come to the conclusion he is wearing the wrong size boots, he has to be, I reckon they are about 3 sizes to small for him, only possible explanation for such an abject display

When did any of them say anything about Kolarov being their hero ? they merely pointed out that everytime we lose, some player gets made the scapegoat, generally a different player after every game and if no one is to blame, the Balotelli gets blamed.
Todays performence up untill there goal, was not bad, played solid throughout but didnt really give much going forward. It just needed the subs from us on earlier, that way giving them something to think about with AJ and Balo running at them. NOTHING to do with Kolarov wearing boots that are too small for him, Clown!!

hey guys everyone calm down today we played a good game.
we had the right mentality, which is important.
this eeez normal in futbal.
the players were tyre red.
eeeeeets all important

I actually think he's looked decent recently. He was grea against Kiev in the 2nd leg.

He runs all day long up and down the left side, rarely gets much help defensively and is always an extra body going foward.

Nowhere near as bad as people make out

AntonDonJuan said:
I actually think he's looked decent recently. He was grea against Kiev in the 2nd leg.

He runs all day long up and down the left side, rarely gets much help defensively and is always an extra body going foward.

Same I have seen. Always up for the cause. I like that in a player. Also he does something no other City defender does. He is the only one wholoves sprinting out to his position once Hart gets the ball. The other 3 tend to meander for a few seconds. He just splits wide and runs as fast as his slowness would allow :P

AntonDonJuan said:

agree

Just watched the 2nd half for the first time and both kolarov and dzeko did ok

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.