Kolarov.

I actually think he can run faster than he does???!! When he's 'running' back he actually appears to be trotting, does that make sense? He just needs to move all his limbs a little faster, should be an easy one for coach to tackle!
Can't belive I'm writing this but it appears to be true, he just isn't pumping effort when getting back.

And he is a shithouse if the ball is coming his way. Anyone on here would take it in the balls or face for the team. But not Kola.

Mike N said:
And he is a shithouse if the ball is coming his way. Anyone on here would take it in the balls or face for the team. But not Kola.

Guilty,but he isn't the only one,we have a few players who could do with finding a pair - I've noticed it a fair bit recently.

Probably because the're tired or adjusting.....

His general play is about what I expected, not very good and certainly no better than the likes of Bridge and Garrido. It's his dead ball delivery which has been pathetic and the big let down.
Enough is enough, he should be removed from dead ball duties and at that point there's no point in him being in the team, because the rest of his game has always been average at best through his career. The selling point was the dead ball delivery, and it's a sham....just like this idea people keep spouting about Balotelli's genius and smazing talent. Sorry, it's just not true.

Bloody hell. Only just noticed this thread.
I have a thing with my lad where I slag Kolarov off everytime he touches the ball, tracks back (not), tackles (not) and he defends him. I wanted to put something up but was a bit suspect incase I got jumped on and told to leave the guy alone, but I must admit he is not the best we have had in that position (and we have had some shite in that position)

What I want to know is what the scouts who watch these players see in them. I can understand Dzecko not performing due to a different way we play compaired to how he played at his previous club but he is a left back and all we ask is to defend, get forward at the best opportunity and track back as fast as he can when the ball is lost but he seems to fail on all three counts.

Its pretty piss poor if you ask me.

Mossy said:
I have a thing with my lad where I slag Kolarov off everytime he touches the ball, tracks back (not), tackles (not) and he defends him. I wanted to put something up but was a bit suspect incase I got jumped on and told to leave the guy alone, but I must admit he is not the best we have had in that position (and we have had some shite in that position)

What I want to know is what the scouts who watch these players see in them. I can understand Dzecko not performing due to a different way we play compaired to how he played at his previous club but he is a left back and all we ask is to defend, get forward at the best opportunity and track back as fast as he can when the ball is lost but he seems to fail on all three counts.

Fuck off, leave the guy alone.

;0)

He can bang a pretty good shot though, just what we need in a left back. Don't worry about tackling too much, it's over-rated.

He has been shit, he is one of our weakest links every match at the moment imo. There is a possibility that he will improve but I'm not convinced. His shite corners drive me mad.

Mossy said:

For £18m nontheless. If he cost a third of that, I'd still be asking for a replacement. Paying £18m for this is just loco, I can't believe it. It's not Kolarov's fault he cost as much as he did, it's the City staff.

Are we too lazy to go and find players in more unknown leagues, or was it simply Mancini who refused to go after any other player? If you pay £18m you should be fucking sure he's fantastic. Lack of speed should be one of the first thing any scout should investigate. The ability to cross a ball higher than 3 feet over the ground (excluding corners) would be great too.

£18m... it hurts more than Santa Cruz, considering Santa Cruz had a great season behind him and was a striker, who generally costs more than a defender.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.