Kolarov

His confidence is low at the moment which is a shame. And the sheer shitbaggedness at times kills me. Can't fault his work rate though, he must put in more miles than anyone as he is up and down the left like its nothing.

Can't defend, he's slow, has no balls, shoots all the fucking time and is well off the mark the vast majority of times. I'm just not seeing it with Aleks, as soon as he is put under any kind of pressure he cracks.

blinkblue said:
Can't defend, he's slow, has no balls, shoots all the fucking time and is well off the mark the vast majority of times. I'm just not seeing it with Aleks, as soon as he is put under any kind of pressure he cracks.

Neat and tidy on the ball, always an outlet for a City player under pressure, never hides during the game, great workrate, continually up and down the flank. Creates chances on a regular basis.

I honest to god thought he was trying to throw the game today...gives away so many balls it isn't funny.

franksinatra said:
blinkblue said:

Neat and tidy on the ball, always an outlet for a City player under pressure, never hides during the game, great workrate, continually up and down the flank. Creates chances on a regular basis.

I agree with you, but you can't disagree with any of the characteristics I gave either. Surely an all round better player is needed if we want to challenge on all fronts next year? Having said that I am willing to give him another season to fully adjust.

franksinatra said:
blinkblue said:

Created more from LB than Johnson did from RW.... not perfect but he gets far, far too much stick.

blinkblue said:
franksinatra said:

I agree with you, but you can't disagree with any of the characteristics I gave either. Surely an all round better player is needed if we want to challenge on all fronts next year? Having said that I am willing to give him another season to fully adjust.

Mate there isnt an all round player which has every good characteristic. Kolarov has his faults but so do other players. Just dont undertsand why he is always criticised. He set up another great chance for Silva today, to go with the chance for Barry at Blackburn, Balotelli against United, Viera goal against Sunderland but that never seems to get acknowledged.

Thaksinssoldier said:
Kolarov is a left back,with no characteristics of a left back.

Well we still have one of the best defensive records in the league so he must along with his team mates be doing somethig right. As mentioned above not perfect, but no player is.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.