Kolarov

Shit it and turned his back on the shot. Not for the first time this year or second. See Everton and Chelsea games.

He has been personally responsible for conceding at least five goals this season. I am actually beginning to lose count. It began with a goal against Everton and has snowballed from there.

Well this is why we are looking for a left-back in the market. Back-up at best..shocking defender.

He will play against United at left back and we will get leathered on the back of that - never a defender in a million years (and probably more pathetically one footed than Bridge, it's embarrassing!). Valencia will absolutely annihilate him, cause he is a good winger. Would bring back massive terrible nightmares of Kancheliskis against David Brightwell. We looked forward to that with exactly the same dread - and it proved right. It was totally embarrassing!!!

Just waiting for the Kolarov apologists to start again, he is one of the worst defenders i have seen in a blue shirt, no pace, no pride, no bottle.

Absolutely garbage, why have this useless lazy bastard on the pitch when Zabby is sat on the bench is beyond me!!!!! I honestly couldn't say anything good about him. Totally pissed off tonight, look totally devoid of any ideas, doesn't fill you with confidence for next week!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.