Kolarov

GStar said:
Hahaha, i liked that.

I don't don't think he's as bad as some on here make out, we'll see how he develops next season.

he's not as bad as HE makes out, he's a lot lot better that what he has shown so far. i was really pleased we got him and yet he has a very poor season. looking forward to seeing the real AK this time round.

he gets a lot of stick,and yes his first season was not great. but how about milner,balli, edin, jerome.......

last season- michah,lescott........

let's stick by him!!!!

He's on a personal mission to redress the balance of silva never taking his shots. He doesn't want to look back on his career thinking "should I have taken the shot?."

One of the best p*ss taking articles I've read, in maybe... ever. It makes me want to laugh along with Kola, rather than at him, for some reason. Maybe cos I love a trier and the fact I know when he connects the ball sweetly, it will stay hit and take the net with it.

It's rather like watching the great Roberto Carlos and hoping you were there when the screamer went in... only to be still waiting...

Whilst not Kolarov`s biggest fan he set up the same number of league goals for us as Modric did for spurs last season, and three times as many as Bale did !

matt99is said:
He's on a personal mission to redress the balance of silva never taking his shots. He doesn't want to look back on his career thinking "should I have taken the shot?."

haha this. I'm all for the matter and anti-matter theory. Where Silva chooses to pass instead of shoot Kolarov will shoot instead of pass. The article really summed him up, he's a player in fifa. 30 shots in one game but it's all worth it when you bend a 20 year screamer in from a ludicrous angle.

It's spot on about that trick he does to get the ball onto his right foot, totally pointless but he does it all the time.

I think Kolarov will be a good player for us and will hopefully be our left back for a few years but he isn't going to stop shooting so you just have to live with him in that respect.

Not a fan of what I saw last season and for me he's a lazy selfish footballer with half hearted tackles, Any player who turns his back when attempting to close down/block a player/shot tells you all you need to know about that player.

Would much prefer a left back with the crossing ability of Leighton Baines and who can actually defend !!

Balotelli the Bison said:
matt99is said:

haha this. I'm all for the matter and anti-matter theory. Where Silva chooses to pass instead of shoot Kolarov will shoot instead of pass. The article really summed him up, he's a player in fifa. 30 shots in one game but it's all worth it when you bend a 20 year screamer in from a ludicrous angle.
one every 20 year's is a bit of a long time to wait

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.