Kolarov

de niro said:
GStar said:
Hahaha, i liked that.

I don't don't think he's as bad as some on here make out, we'll see how he develops next season.

he's not as bad as HE makes out, he's a lot lot better that what he has shown so far. i was really pleased we got him and yet he has a very poor season. looking forward to seeing the real AK this time round.

Don,t be silly.

He has not had a very poor season. He has played a full part in helping city to joint 2nd in the premier league,won the fa cup and achieved champs league..one of our best seasons for 35 years.

Our 1st choice left back has helped ensure we keep a clean sheet once every two matches-only chelski had a better defensive record with an established back four who know each others game after years of playing together.

Not bad for a debut season in the toughest league in the world...or maybe you think we achieved all we did playing with ten men??

dennishasdoneit said:
de niro said:
GStar said:
Hahaha, i liked that.

I don't don't think he's as bad as some on here make out, we'll see how he develops next season.

he's not as bad as HE makes out, he's a lot lot better that what he has shown so far. i was really pleased we got him and yet he has a very poor season. looking forward to seeing the real AK this time round.

Don,t be silly.

He has not had a very poor season. He has played a full part in helping city to joint 2nd in the premier league,won the fa cup and achieved champs league..one of our best seasons for 35 years.

Our 1st choice left back has helped ensure we keep a clean sheet once every two matches-only chelski had a better defensive record with an established back four who know each others game after years of playing together.

Not bad for a debut season in the toughest league in the world...or maybe you think we achieved all we did playing with ten men??

wow,possibly the most deluded post i have ever seen on bluemoon, take your blue specs off, kolorov was bordering on wank, gash most of the time, he was ripped time and time again.
i put this down to two things.
1,he's new to our country and our league.
2, the injury he got at spurs.
i am hoping the slight improvement in his game towards the end of the campaign will continue in to the coming season.the fact that there is talk of baines coming in stacks up with what i say as bob (the genius) feels the same way i do.

pigeonho is right, you have to say it as it is, like it or not.

Yeah we can all have a laugh and a joke about him continually wasting possession in promising positions through poor decision making.

But it won't be funny if it cost us the title.

de niro said:
dennishasdoneit said:
de niro said:
Don,t be silly.
wow,possibly the most deluded post i have ever seen on bluemoon, take your blue specs off, kolorov was bordering on wank, gash most of the time, he was ripped time and time again.
i am hoping the slight improvement in his game towards the end of the campaign will continue in to the coming season.the fact that there is talk of baines coming in stacks up with what i say as bob (the genius) feels the same way i do.
now Dismal says Bob is thick and you say he's a genius - is this a genuine difference of opinion or are you being ironic again - (Dismal doesn't do irony)

johnny crossan said:
de niro said:
dennishasdoneit said:
Don,t be silly.
now Dismal says Bob is thick and you say he's a genius - is this a genuine difference of opinion or are you being ironic again - (Dismal doesn't do irony)

whereas he is "odd" with his team selections and substitutions bob is by no means thick, he has an exceptional football brain and as showed in the last few games when applied properly to the english game can be very successful.

thick he most certainly is not.

I think the times he has played this season he has had about 3 good games against poor sides and been bad for the rest of the season. what this guy typed is completely true and a truley preductive and reliable left back would be Baines, he also scores quite a few free kicks a season and sets up lots of goals! but I just wouldn't want to buy him for the reason of Moyes managing there and being a dick about it like he was with Lescott!

de niro said:
dennishasdoneit said:
de niro said:

Don,t be silly.

Don,t think delusions are really what your getting at...after all , my post is based on FACT.
Once every two games we keep a clean sheet.the whole back four deserve credit for their contributions,Mancini having marshalled them into a unit who know their role and duties ..a clean sheet is the end result of such dilligence and fine tuning carried out in training -you will have read the training reports online and understood they always start with the idea of shape..and acting as a unit....kolorov simply must take his share of praise from being part of this unit...What are you saying?..City have a great defence...apart from Kolorov..the rest of the team pull him through?..At this high level of football,are we really to believe that city have played with ten men,others have had to assist kolorov do his job..Do you really think Mancini would pick the guy week in,week out if he was,as you say wank.

the pace of the game has been a shock to him, and his decision making when passing could be improved,no doubt about that,but can you really say after our best rearguard performance for many a year,the clean sheets,the ability to kill some games dead and not allow our oppenents any real chances,the best goals against record in the league....that our 1st choice left back,who carried out the managers instructions had a very poor season and was wank..?

Baines is an excellent player,and his assist stats are impressive...as are Kolorovs contribution to our clean sheets and defensive solidity.

As i said, my opinions on kolorov are based on fact-he,s played his part in the best defence i,ve seen city put out.

dennishasdoneit said:
de niro said:
dennishasdoneit said:
Don,t be silly.
Not bad for a debut season in thetoughest league in the world...or maybe you think we achieved all we did playing with ten men??
wow,possibly the most deluded post i have ever seen on bluemoon, take your blue specs off, kolorov was bordering on wank, gash most of the time, he was ripped time and time again.i put this down to two things.
Don,t think delusions are really what your getting at...after all , my post is based on FACT.
Once every two games we keep a clean sheet.the whole back four deserve credit for their contributions,Mancini having marshalled them into a unit who know their role and duties ..a clean sheet is the end result of such dilligence and fine tuning carried out in training -you will have read the training reports online and understood they always start with the idea of shape..and acting as a unit....kolorov simply must take his share of praise from being part of this unit...What are you saying?..City have a great defence...apart from Kolorov..the rest of the team pull him through?..At this high level of football,are we really to believe that city have played with ten men,others have had to assist kolorov do his job..Do you really think Mancini would pick the guy week in,week out if he was,as you say wank.
the pace of the game has been a shock to him, and his decision making when passing could be improved,no doubt about that,but can you really say after our best rearguard performance for many a year,the clean sheets,the ability to kill some games dead and not allow our oppenents any real chances,the best goals against record in the league....that our 1st choice left back,who carried out the managers instructions had a very poor season and was wank..?
Baines is an excellent player,and his assist stats are impressive...as are Kolorovs contribution to our clean sheets and defensive solidity.
As i said, my opinions on kolorov are based on fact-he,s played his part in the best defence i,ve seen city put out.
a brave defence of Kolarov but we could improve in this area (as in others.) Our priority is in centre midfield IMO tho'.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.