Kolarov

jjeangi said:
de niro said:
lee-mcfc said:
wow i thought i was the only one i think he has had a poor season

i think he'll actually come out of the traps running, he's that sort of guy, should baines arrive the left backs will have to be right on their game or the other guy will step in.
good for the team.
What about Kolarov makes him "that sort of guy"? Not buying it.

the sort that will accept he has to up his game and will take on the challenge of a rival left back.

Lomas has a lob on said:
Kolarov has had a poor season, but I haven't given up hope for him, think he may be like a brand new sigining next season. He played in the semi and in the final, a final where Zab was on the bench. So that to me shows Mancini has clearly got faith in him.

just out of interest how do you think patrice evra and ashley cole played this season..were they

A.good prem standard.

B.wank

C. poor

how do you think kolorov,s performance over the season compares with cole and evra.?

dennishasdoneit said:
Lomas has a lob on said:
Kolarov has had a poor season, but I haven't given up hope for him, think he may be like a brand new sigining next season. He played in the semi and in the final, a final where Zab was on the bench. So that to me shows Mancini has clearly got faith in him.

just out of interest how do you think patrice evra and ashley cole played this season..were they

A.good prem standard.

B.wank

C. poor

how do you think kolorov,s performance over the season compares with cole and evra.?

i only watched those 2 players 4 times in total so not enough to judge , i also have no interest in them only in my own team.

de niro said:
dennishasdoneit said:
Lomas has a lob on said:

A.good prem standard.

B.wank

C. poor

i only watched those 2 players 4 times in total so not enough to judge , i also have no interest in them only in my own team.
but you think ,over the course of a season kolorov,s been wank.? i just think he,s done his job defensively pretty well,played his part in the clean sheets..as have the other defenders and hart. there have been times when he,s looked off the pace,the blackpool winger being one example,...but that aside he has not been embarrassed by anyone this season and i don,t recall us conceding a glut of goals from his mistakes.can you..?
his wayward shooting i find exciting-like you i was looking forward to this part of his game more than any other-love players who have the bottle to just hit it,and from any angle,must be a nightmare for keepers...really think his assists and goals will stack up next season..BUT..i still say he has been far from wank this season. nobody has carried him.he,s played his part in a superb defensive unit. hopefully next season he will develop/fine tune his game a little and we shall be seeing exactly why he was the the most coveted left back in europe.

thought evra was no bettter than kolorov this season,cole was consistent but not as effective with his over-lapping runs..neither can say they were head and shoulders above kolorov. at the very worst,he,s had a average season...one clean sheet evey two games,he must be doing somthing right.

dennishasdoneit said:
de niro said:
GStar said:
Hahaha, i liked that.

I don't don't think he's as bad as some on here make out, we'll see how he develops next season.

he's not as bad as HE makes out, he's a lot lot better that what he has shown so far. i was really pleased we got him and yet he has a very poor season. looking forward to seeing the real AK this time round.

Don,t be silly.

He has not had a very poor season. He has played a full part in helping city to joint 2nd in the premier league,won the fa cup and achieved champs league..one of our best seasons for 35 years.

Our 1st choice left back has helped ensure we keep a clean sheet once every two matches-only chelski had a better defensive record with an established back four who know each others game after years of playing together.

Not bad for a debut season in the toughest league in the world...or maybe you think we achieved all we did playing with ten men??
ArrrrH! We are not Joint 2nd. There is no such thing. We are 3rd. We have the same point as the team that came 2nd, but we are 3rd. It is disingenuous and down right childish to make this false claim. I see it all the time and it is annoying. :( I sincerely doubt we'd be claiming Joint 2nd had we scored more goals than Chelsea.

Dax777 said:
dennishasdoneit said:
de niro said:
he's not as bad as HE makes out, he's a lot lot better that what he has shown so far. i was really pleased we got him and yet he has a very poor season. looking forward to seeing the real AK this time round.

Don,t be silly.

He has not had a very poor season. He has played a full part in helping city to joint 2nd in the premier league,won the fa cup and achieved champs league..one of our best seasons for 35 years.

Our 1st choice left back has helped ensure we keep a clean sheet once every two matches-only chelski had a better defensive record with an established back four who know each others game after years of playing together.

Not bad for a debut season in the toughest league in the world...or maybe you think we achieved all we did playing with ten men??
ArrrrH! We are not Joint 2nd. There is no such thing. We are 3rd. We have the same point as the team that came 2nd, but we are 3rd. It is disingenuous and down right childish to make this false claim. I see it all the time and it is annoying. :( I sincerely doubt we'd be claiming Joint 2nd had we scored more goals than Chelsea.

ok.
but what do you think about kolorov? has he had a very poor season, been wank, average or bloody good?

dennishasdoneit said:
Lomas has a lob on said:

A.good prem standard.

B.wank

C. poor

Aren't B & C the wrong way round? I'd rather be called poor than wank........i think.
Anyway, for what its worth; If Baines plays for an average prem side (Everton) - then Kolarov isnt that good. Does that help?

dennishasdoneit said:
Lomas has a lob on said:

A.good prem standard.

B.wank

C. poor

Evra and Cole by there lofty standards haven't been that good this season but that is still better than the average premiership full back. Baines, Enrique have both really shone in my opinion.
Considering we supposedly beat Real to Kolarovs signature, and with the hysteria that followed his arrival here, maybe I got carried away with it all and I was expecting a world class full back, now im not saying Kolarov isn't a great player, but like in my original post, I dont think he has been great this season, but I am willing to put that down to a new league, and again like I already said I think he'll be better next season. I though my original post was pretty clear, to be honest.

de niro said:
jjeangi said:
de niro said:
i think he'll actually come out of the traps running, he's that sort of guy, should baines arrive the left backs will have to be right on their game or the other guy will step in.
good for the team.
What about Kolarov makes him "that sort of guy"? Not buying it.

the sort that will accept he has to up his game and will take on the challenge of a rival left back.

He is already better than Baines so he shouldnt have much trouble.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.