Kolarov

Grand Master Ram Rod

He might have got the goal but he's still the weak link. We all know he can't defend but seriously what does he offer going forward as well?

Gives the ball away every time, shoots when he should pass (and that ends up in row Z), can't tackle, always out of position.

Clichy and Zab from now on, give Kolarov a go in the Carling Cup or something.

He's the weak link and we all know it, not good enough for us now.

Kolarov was excellent again today. His only shot that wasn't blocked went in, he supports that side well enough, and he dealt with Lavezzi well whenever he came down his side. Are you sure you're not just seeing what you want to see, hmm?

Think we chose the wrong 2 full-backs tonight, needed Micah's and Clichy's pace bombing back and forward. Then again Kolarov scored and didn't really do anything wrong neither did Zaba.

Well Jamie Redknapp was saying he couldn't understand why he was substituted at first, then it showed footage of the Napoli breaks and he changed his mind.

Can't remember which particular break it was after though.

Millwallawayveteran1988 said:
It was a mistake not playing clichy as I think Nasri works well with him.

He did save us though so not going to be too harsh.
It was crying out for Clichy I agree. I think we would have won if he'd have started, and also if we brought Tevez on earlier.

It's a shame Kolarov can't just come on for free-kicks and then go back off again.

I've never rated Kolarov as first choice and that doesn't look like changing anytime soon,great goal,and his set pieces are a real weapon,but his first job as a defender is poor,constantly out of position with a lack of agility and pace.
Clichy is streets ahead.

Grand Master Ram Rod said:

It was crying out for Clichy I agree. I think we would have won if he'd have started, and also if we brought Tevez on earlier.

It's a shame Kolarov can't just come on for free-kicks and then go back off again.

This ^^

Let's use Kolarov as a NFL kicker?

Why, he looked off-pace and disinterested.

He might have got the goal but he's still the weak link. We all know he can't defend but seriously what does he offer going forward as well?

Gives the ball away every time, shoots when he should pass (and that ends up in row Z), can't tackle, always out of position.

Clichy and Zab from now on, give Kolarov a go in the Carling Cup or something.

He's the weak link and we all know it, not good enough for us now.
Hes one of the best weve had, get a grip you whinging tit

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.