Kolarov

As third choice at left back or cover left midfield he's worth much more to us than 6 million. Can't see Mancini wanting to sel him. Look how bad savic worked out buying cheap unproven.

BoyBlue_1985 said:
GStar said:
He should be going absolutely nowhere with this new formation.

He's a starter in the 3412.

I cant see Clichy putting up with that. Will step his game up
I can honestly see them both playing in this formation at the same time like in the second half today.

Clichy did pretty well on the left of the three, what i saw was we needed one 'proper' CB in Kompany whilst the other two tracked the runners i.e like a full back.

So players like Zab and Clichy can either play in the wing back of on the left/right of the three.

I think Kolarov and Richard's delivery and ability in those positions could be very dangerous. Its options though too, which are good to have.

If we continue to play this formation he is going nowhere think it suits him better then clichy, but if we revert back to 4 at the back think clichy walks back into the team!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.