Kolarov

Kolarov lacks the pace to play as a leftback or on the left of midfield in our team but I think that if Mancini persists with the 3-5-2 formation, it could be perfect for him. He has the stamina for it and if he bombs forward we won't be left as exposed at the back. On the attack his crossing is absolutely lethal, and on the defensive he can saunter back into defence. Win win?

BlueBilly said:
Kolarov lacks the pace to play as a leftback or on the left of midfield in our team but I think that if Mancini persists with the 3-5-2 formation, it could be perfect for him. He has the stamina for it and if he bombs forward we won't be left as exposed at the back. On the attack his crossing is absolutely lethal, and on the defensive he can saunter back into defence. Win win?

This with bells on!

STAY AWAY FROM MY KOLAROV!

Seriously though, I think he makes a great backup to Clichy and he seems to thrive in this new formation. He is certainly a lot better than many on here give him credit for, if he's happy not to be starting all the time we have the best 'backup' lb in the league.

Hes not worked out as we planned. still 6 million is nothing we paid 17 million for him.

the simple fact is we cant get a player better than him for 6 million. we have clichy and zabs who can play there and are better than him. so why bother selling, he is good for cover.

Was 50/50 today. In a way I wanna keep him, in a way I don't. Gotta love him for his passion either way.

I thought he looked very good today. Worked hard and looks sharp. The added man in a back 3 will give him a lot more confidence to do what he does best... Bomb forward! If we sell him when we are about to play the system that actualy suits his game i will be very disapointed.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.