Balti said:
leaves gaping holes and his famed shot is seriously over-rated

i like the guy but in purely playing terms we can, and should, do better

Exactly.

Balti said:

This.
And other than to sell shirts, I don't know why we would want a 1 mill Korean LB when we have Jeremy Helan ready to take a step up.

Phuket Blue said:
Balti said:

This.
And other than to sell shirts, I don't know why we would want a 1 mill Korean LB when we have Jeremy Helan ready to take a step up.

Because he's shit & couldn't put in a cross to save his life. The only thing he has going for him is his pace.

bluesmaketheirwords said:
yun-suk-young SK leftback linked with us. (1m). if kolarov leave, i think he could be good back-up, or understudy of clichy. actually, today SK swallowed JPN perfectly with Yun's brilliant playing.... he don't have to take military service. so maybe he's transfer fee will be not 1m. + i love to bring Ki(SK midfielder) to us! he plays like Xavi Alonso!!

Sold.

Phuket Blue said:
Balti said:

This.

Jeremy Helan! Your joking right?

Helan wasn't even good enough to start for Carlisle last season, some people really don't understand the gulf in class between reserves/friendlies and the Premier League. I don't think Kolarov is that good but he's light years ahead of Helan right now, Helan is more of an athlete than footballer.

Barcon said:
bluesmaketheirwords said:
yun-suk-young SK leftback linked with us. (1m). if kolarov leave, i think he could be good back-up, or understudy of clichy. actually, today SK swallowed JPN perfectly with Yun's brilliant playing.... he don't have to take military service. so maybe he's transfer fee will be not 1m. + i love to bring Ki(SK midfielder) to us! he plays like Xavi Alonso!!

Sold.

brilliant hehe ,,, i am pissing myslf

Kolarov can go hes good going forward .But he cant defend if is life depened on it .

We would be mad to sell Kolorov. I think he is great, I like him almost as much as I like AJ. The price quoted is absolutely ridiculous, surely we cant be considering this.

ifiwasarichfan said:
We would be mad to sell Kolorov. I think he is great, I like him almost as much as I like AJ. The price quoted is absolutely ridiculous, surely we cant be considering this.
No, I don't think we are. It would look bad on Mancini and he's already stated that he wants AK to stay.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.