Kolarov

Skashion said:
If he is staying, can the arms folded brigade in the South Stand try supporting him.

if he gets stuck in and learns to handle a bit of stick.

he's a mard arse.

citysince88 said:
Martin* said:
citysince88 said:
Can't be any worse than Garcia ! plus what do we have to lose from trying eh !
Goals, games, titles, cups?

Yeah because Garcia guarantee's such things right ! There's no harm in some friendlies or early league/fa cup games giving him a try in a new position. It might not work but we can at least try if we can't shift him.

I too thought he looked quick for a brief period & then like a milk float with a flat battery afterwards.

Mancini said his pace was one of the reasons he was signed.

Neville Kneville said:
citysince88 said:
Martin* said:
Goals, games, titles, cups?

Yeah because Garcia guarantee's such things right ! There's no harm in some friendlies or early league/fa cup games giving him a try in a new position. It might not work but we can at least try if we can't shift him.

I too thought he looked quick for a brief period & then like a milk float with a flat battery afterwards.

Mancini said his pace was one of the reasons he was signed.

Bobby had his own definition of pace though ;)

ban-mcfc said:
Skashion said:
If he is staying, can the arms folded brigade in the South Stand try supporting him.

he's a mard arse.

Why should a player be able to handle a bit of stick from his own fans? Give stick to the opposition players surely.

ban-mcfc said:
Skashion said:

he's a mard arse.

I think the mard arses are the "that nasty Kolarov swore at me after I called him a useless ****" brigade.

A liability.

If there is the slightest interest in this lump from anyone,we should snap their fucking hands off.

He actually annoys me now.

lancs blue said:
ban-mcfc said:
Skashion said:

he's a mard arse.

I think the mard arses are the "that nasty Kolarov swore at me after I called him a useless ****" brigade.
Lol, this

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.