Kolarov

citysince88 said:
Martin* said:
citysince88 said:
I still maintain that on his debut against the Spuds I saw him outpace Aaron Lennon, then Dawson injured him and he has been slow ever since, I think it was his right ankle. Can an ankle injury take away from a players pace or is that more of a knee thing ?

Personally I'd try him as a defensive mid see how that goes.But come the new season I think all our players should get a clean slate.
It is painful watching him amble around the pitch as the game completely passes him by.

I don't know what scares me more; the thought of Kolarov playing in the middle or you for even thinking such thoughts.

Can't be any worse than Garcia ! plus what do we have to lose from trying eh !
Goals, games, titles, cups?

Martin* said:
citysince88 said:
Martin* said:
It is painful watching him amble around the pitch as the game completely passes him by.

I don't know what scares me more; the thought of Kolarov playing in the middle or you for even thinking such thoughts.

Can't be any worse than Garcia ! plus what do we have to lose from trying eh !
Goals, games, titles, cups?

Yeah because Garcia guarantee's such things right ! There's no harm in some friendlies or early league/fa cup games giving him a try in a new position. It might not work but we can at least try if we can't shift him.

I hate to criticize current City players but if had a vote of City fans I would be very surprised if an overwhelming majority would not want both Garcia and Kolarov sold.

Club, apparently, have already announced that Kolorov is staying put. I really don't think we've seen the best of Garcia yet. I think he has potential but we seem to be quick to put him down at every opportunity. Heard people slagging him off during games when he was playing well, some people are a bit blinkered and convince themselves he's a crock of sh**e, whether he proves it or not. Saw some more powerful displays from him in the latter half of the season; I think he's adjusting to the physical side of playing DM in the EPL, and has shown real improvements. In any case, I don't think Manuel will be getting rid.

EddieR said:
Club, apparently, have already announced that Kolorov is staying put. I really don't think we've seen the best of Garcia yet. I think he has potential but we seem to be quick to put him down at every opportunity. Heard people slagging him off during games when he was playing well, some people are a bit blinkered and convince themselves he's a crock of sh**e, whether he proves it or not. Saw some more powerful displays from him in the latter half of the season; I think he's adjusting to the physical side of playing DM in the EPL, and has shown real improvements. In any case, I don't think Manuel will be getting rid.

With Garcia I personally don't think he's going to hack it in the EPL but he deserves a chance - if MP thinks he can get more out of him then fair enough and I hope he proves his doubters including me wrong.

As for Kolorov I think were making a mistake not to sell him this window while we have interest in him. He's had 3 full seasons and for me he's shown very little as a defender and his talents as a free kick taker are questionable. I'm sure we could get better back up for Clichy without spending a fortune.

Did anyone see Kolorov play before he came to City? I remember on RAWK there were posters saying that we'd bought a very good player who had seen him at Lazio. Also when we bought him Real Madrid were sniffing around too. I'm just wondering whether he was a casuality of Mancini's management or he's just not met the demands of the EPL.

the one player i dislike and want to leave.

i'd be happy to keep dzeko, sinclair and garcia because i think pellegrini could use them but this twat can fuck off.

Plain Speaking said:
I hate to criticize current City players but if had a vote of City fans I would be very surprised if an overwhelming majority would not want both Garcia and Kolarov sold.

Kolarov yes !
Garcia No ! I'd give him another season. Some players take a season to adjust to the PL, hopefully he is one.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.