Kolarov

GStar said:
If we're going to play 3-5-2 he's the perfect fit.

I think we'd be daft to get rid.
Agree with this, thought Liverpool away in CC was one of his best games last term, in a 3-5-2.

Get rid,not the quality we thought he was.

Replace with the increasingly impressive Neil Taylor from Swansea for half the fee and on a third of his wages.

For those unaware we let Taylor go to Wrexham when he was 15........

FantasyIreland said:

Replace with the increasingly impressive Neil Taylor from Swansea for half the fee and on a third of his wages.

I we don't use 3-5-2 that often then...^This^. Singled him out in the Olympics thread not becayse of his performances there but because of his from last season, showing a lot of promise and quality. I'm forever changing my mind though, if Mancini is to persist with 3-5-2 then keep Kola.

It would be interesting to have an academy reject back at the club, can't think of us ever doing that before and he would count as club trained in the Champions League squad because I think 4 players have to be academy trained don't they? Taylor was in the City academy for years. Is he good enough for us?

FantasyIreland said:

That's a good call. I was really impressed when I saw him for GB.

IF we could actually get 8mil for AK then it would be a right result.

I like the guy but he just isn't right for the prem.

yun-suk-young SK leftback linked with us. (1m). if kolarov leave, i think he could be good back-up, or understudy of clichy. actually, today SK swallowed JPN perfectly with Yun's brilliant playing.... he don't have to take military service. so maybe he's transfer fee will be not 1m. + i love to bring Ki(SK midfielder) to us! he plays like Xavi Alonso!!

GStar said:
If we're going to play 3-5-2 he's the perfect fit.

I think we'd be daft to get rid.

This!

Kolarov and Richards will fit well in this formation; it will have Dzeko and/or Balotelli to exploit the wing backs runs and crosses.

leaves gaping holes and his famed shot is seriously over-rated

i like the guy but in purely playing terms we can, and should, do better

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.