kolarov

Considering we have probably had the best defensive record over the last 4 or 5 years (averaged out).We haven't done too bad with them two seeing as quite a few on here don't rate them.

Last edited:
Considering we have probably had the best defensive record over the last 4 or 5 years (averaged out).We haven't done too bad with them two seeing as quite a few on here don't rate them.

This, i find it quite amusing that alot of our fans slag Kolarov.....but probably every Italian club would take him,guess Italians have no idea about defending ;)

if Kolorov goes ,the difference in not having Kolorov ,will underwhelm those who think its important
Get ready to see the opposite!

Seriously if someone can name five left backs that would improve the position, cost less than 18-20m and were actually on the radar 12/18 months ago (because how many players did we buy after just one good season?).

Someone can name them, I'll buy it.

Get ready to see the opposite!

Seriously if someone can name five left backs that would improve the position, cost less than 18-20m and were actually on the radar 12/18 months ago (because how many players did we buy after just one good season?).

Someone can name them, I'll buy it.
I agree! Name a better left back in the Premiership apart from Azpilcueta who I think is the best. PFA reckon its Ryan Bertrand!! Not fit to lace Clichy or Kolarov's boots. That said, neither are up there with the top full backs at Bayern, Barca etc. So it depends what the yardstick is

I agree! Name a better left back in the Premiership apart from Azpilcueta who I think is the best. PFA reckon its Ryan Bertrand!! Not fit to lace Clichy or Kolarov's boots. That said, neither are up there with the top full backs at Bayern, Barca etc. So it depends what the yardstick is
We all know we want Alaba or Alba or Azpilicueta.

But we know we can't have them so we cycle through Kurzawa, Baba, Sandro, Gaya as if they're definitely going to make that level. Willems was an old incarnation.

It's worth accepting Kolarov isn't the 9/10 defender we'd crave, but as a 7.5/10 type player he's actually hard to replace.

As for some people well they're just relieved that we've got Carlos and Cafu in the academy as Maffeo and Angelino.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.