Kolo and Edin ??

Next time Dzeko scores a brilliant (or even any) goal this forum will be chanting for a new 5 year contract for him!! Fickle or what?

And when Kolo defends really well or does a wonder pass this forum will be chanting for him to stay until the end of his career!!

As Dzeko hurried down the tunnel an official tried to stop him and it looked to me as if he were saying he wanted to go to the toilet. And he didn't look annoyed just in a hurry!!! Can't swear to it but I am sure he came back as the crowd was thinning out and then disappeared again down the tunnel.

I hope that both of them are here for a long time. As the players were doing their lap of honour on 13th May some fans near me called to Edin and he came and stood with us, happy to have his photo taken and when I said (go on laugh if you want) 'Thank you Edin, thank you' and patted him on the arm he looked bemused but said 'very welcome'.

The guy loves City from what I can gather, and I am not an IKN I am just a fan who thinks that we are going to do well again this season.

All the above is my humble opinion!!

Kolo Toure has not any right to be pissed off with the manager.

he is in his last year of contract , he must decide if he want to be sold or extend his contract at very lowered wages.

every manager of the world at any top club would not play him until he decide what he want to do.

loui_mcfc said:
happychappy said:
Great day out, my mate got kolo's medal the lucky bleader, quite a few people got a picture outside the yew tree pub with it and one of our welsh fans offered him a grand on the spot, a beautiful piece of kit it is, I'll try and get one of the lads to post a picture of it

d4b780ba-ba1a-0568.jpg
Nice one Loui but Mitch has told me he's well pissed off that his ugly mug aint in any of the pics!

It amazes me.

We'd all give our right leg, or left leg, depending which one you kick the ball with, to win a medal like that, regardless if you played in the match or not.

Regardless of the reasons, footballers need a reality check every now and again.

Ungrateful.....(and yes, I do like Kolo as a person and as player)

Not sure if its been mentioned but Ashley Cole handed his to a city fan. Of course this doesnt make for an interesting story so nobody mentions this

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.