Kolo and Edin ??

Edin Džeko ‏@EdDzeko
After winning FA Cup and Premier League, It's great to have this medale for Community Shield Winners as well :)

enough??

Dzeko didn't look happy yesterday, he was keeping his distance from the team at the celebrations I thought, Wouldn't be surprised if he left

wouldn't be surprised if Dzeko was sold this week, when he was warming up and City fans were singing his name he didn't acknowledge the gesture either. Also did anyone see NDJ bowing and waving to City fans after the game?

charliebigspuds said:
wouldn't be surprised if Dzeko was sold this week, when he was warming up and City fans were singing his name he didn't acknowledge the gesture either. Also did anyone see NDJ bowing and waving to City fans after the game?

De Jong does that all the time!

I did get the feeling from Dzeko's body language yesterday that he wasn't happy. Shame if we sell him as I like the bloke, but I think he's a lot better than a bench player - he'll thrive somewhere else.

happychappy said:
Great day out, my mate got kolo's medal the lucky bleader, quite a few people got a picture outside the yew tree pub with it and one of our welsh fans offered him a grand on the spot, a beautiful piece of kit it is, I'll try and get one of the lads to post a picture of it

d4b780ba-ba1a-0568.jpg

loui_mcfc said:
happychappy said:
Great day out, my mate got kolo's medal the lucky bleader, quite a few people got a picture outside the yew tree pub with it and one of our welsh fans offered him a grand on the spot, a beautiful piece of kit it is, I'll try and get one of the lads to post a picture of it

d4b780ba-ba1a-0568.jpg
Cheers loui

JoeMercer'sWay said:
Can say watching Edin skulk off down the tunnel that he definately kept his medal.

Didn't like him walking off like that though, hopefully it was just utter frustration at fucking up that one on one like a donkey near the end.

just before he came on as sub he tried to go down the tunnel and was stopped the lad might of wanted a piss !!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.