Kolo and Edin ??

Edin looked seriously pissed off when he collected his medal. I think he knows what this season has in store for him if he sticks around. I like the guy, but he just doesn't suit our style of play.

As for Kolo, I didn't catch sight of him, but I'd be seriously pissed off if Savic was selected ahead of me too.

Its just a friendly match and they gave their medals away? I am just pointing out another way to look at it....

Little doubt this will be reported in the red tops, on the back of a tweet by some attention seeker, who wanks himself silly over the fact his tweet has made 100 threads on BM, and 3 inches in the shittest of the shit papers.

Dont think they threw it because they wanted to be so nince. Both were angry, thats why they did it.

Dzeko probably knows its not a secret that in many matches he will be a 3 minute sub like today. He didnt plan it this way when he signed many teams werre interested in him that time but City splashed the cash.

It is already showing before that first league match that it will be hard to keep all strikers happy. Signing someone instead of Dzeko would make it even harder as the new star striker would demand first team chances.

Tevez seems to have a great season ahead he wont be benched if he keeps his form. And his style is kind of interesting because can make himself useful even when not scoring goals.

From in the ground Kolo looked well pissed but looked like he threw his shin pads not medal.

Is there any footage of him doing it or is this the usual media shite?

Damanino said:
Dont think they threw it because they wanted to be so nince. Both were angry, thats why they did it.

Dzeko probably knows its not a secret that in many matches he will be a 3 minute sub like today. He didnt plan it this way when he signed many teams werre interested in him that time but City splashed the cash.

It is already showing before that first league match that it will be hard to keep all strikers happy. Signing someone instead of Dzeko would make it even harder as the new star striker would demand first team chances.

Tevez seems to have a great season ahead he wont be benched if he keeps his form. And his style is kind of interesting because can make himself useful even when not scoring goals.

Real question are you a City fan or here on the windup because reading your posts seems you like to stir drama?

Deepest Blue said:
Felt sorry for Edin today.
Got on with 5 mins left, got free many times but nobody passed to him.

Apparently Ashley Cole gave his medal to a young City fan called Bailey.

Except for the time when he was put clean through with 30 yards of spacee that he messed up?

I do want Dzeko to stay btw

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.