Kolo and Edin ??

I was at the match and Kolo was throwing a tantrum at full time. First Kompany had to go and try to calm him down and bring him back to pick up his medal. Then, a female official was trying to get him to do a lap of honour with the other players. He wasn't having any of it that I saw but then I got distracted.

In my view it was shameful behaviour not least because it gives the media exactly what they want !

My immediate thought whenever there is any news on Kolo,

is what does Ya Ya think as this is the most important thing with regard to City and Kolo.

Revolver said:

is what does Ya Ya think as this is the most important thing with regard to City and Kolo.

Just thought i'd point out that Yaya is a world class,intelligent 29yr old experienced international footballer,believe it or not,he is in posession of a mind of his own.

Kolo had his chance to piss off elsewhere but didn't take it. He is in his last year, isn't going to get another one and therefore won't play much.

Dzeko got a chance that I would expect a div 3 player to do better with. That is why he isn't picked on a regular basis.

We are not a project anymore. If players don't like it they can do one.

"Adam Johnson looked pissed off"...is anyone bothered if he is pissed off or not?

FantasyIreland said:
Revolver said:

Just thought i'd point out that Yaya is a world class,intelligent 29yr old experienced international footballer,believe it or not,he is in posession of a mind of his own.

I wouldn't dare suggest that Ya Ya is not intelligent and doesn't have a mind of his own. From what I gather however the Toure brothers are close and it would only be natural for Ya Ya to hope his brother is happy.

Having said that a fit of petulence from Kolo (if that was the case) doesn't necessarily mean that Ya Ya will be on the phone to his agent.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.