Kolo and Edin ??

dctid said:
matrix said:

Yup there was a few City fans ringing in to talk shite - Kolo was well pissed off according to blues whom was there and understandbly so

We have three players whose future we need to resolve - Kolo - DJ and Edin and the club need to sort it out quick
Tim-Westwood-Facts.jpg
Seriously though; it's not the first time Kolo has been underwhelmed at full time. In the aftermath of the full time whistle against QPR, he looked distinctly apathetic, standing there with his hands in his pocket while the rest of the benchwarmers and back room staff were going mental. If he doesn't like it, he can piss off.

I was next to the dugout and I can confirm kompany dragged kolo out and I can also confirm kolo and dzeko went straight down the tunnel after the presentation while the rest of the team did a lap of honour and clapped all the fans. I thought nothing of it until I met with my mates after I left and he said kolo booted his medal and a guy near him caught it and apparently was letting people near him have photos holding it, so there will be photos out there if true. He said he didn't see dzeko give his away

Kolo 100% threw his medal in behind the goal. Landed near me my mates have pics of it. Ashley Cole gave his to a city kid. Pretty sure Edin kept his. Saw it in his hand as he walked off. Did look pissed off tho

Got no time for either Dzeko or Kolo

If you want to play fight for your place and play out of your skin when you get the chance.

Ffs this is elite sport you gotta earn your spot, nobody's place is guaranteed !

lee-mcfc said:
what happened to dzeko when he was 1on1 and decided not to run?
I wondered about that it was like he was in mud but I just assumed he messed it up rather than didn't try.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.