Kolo - Manchester City must regret selling me

mansour's tow ropes said:
Anyone who disagrees with Kolo here is either lying, bitter, deluded, or an idiot. Wasn't long since we had Garcia at centre back (and god forbid we ever have to go through that again)

So do we sign someone on a two year contract at £100k a week because Garcia played in defence a couple of times?

moomba said:
mansour's tow ropes said:
Anyone who disagrees with Kolo here is either lying, bitter, deluded, or an idiot. Wasn't long since we had Garcia at centre back (and god forbid we ever have to go through that again)

So do we sign someone on a two year contract at £100k a week because Garcia played in defence a couple of times?
Not at that money, no. I do think we have some regret though. Good player coming to the end of his career and much like I am with Barry, I'm glad he won a title with us.

Millwallawayveteran1988 said:
I am more concerned that we havent replaced him with anyone much better not that he has gone.

That's not the concern. Not buying a class centre half was the mistake, it was already a major concern last season that Vinnie was just being hauled out for the big games, that has cost us being top, not Kolo or Demi

Bibinho said:
When I have watched him at Liverpool he seems to of had really good games... could have done a job for us

A Liverpool-supporting mate at work has been raving about him and when I have seen him playing for them this season, he has done very well.

So don't kid yourself that he's not playing well, OP.

Vienna_70 said:
Bibinho said:
When I have watched him at Liverpool he seems to of had really good games... could have done a job for us

A Liverpool-supporting mate at work has been raving about him and when I have seen him playing for them this season, he has done very well.

So don't kid yourself that he's not playing well, OP.

From what I gathered he had a decent start but waned off a bit and hasn't been anything special. I haven't been watching every game though. I certainly haven't seen enough in his performances to particularly regret us letting him go

Not better than Martín Demichelis imho but he certainly hasn't let Liverpool down this season. Not enough for us to regret the decision in letting him go.

Dear Kolo

You wouldn't take a pay cut or sign a new deal, so no we don't regret selling you. Do you regret being banned from football and taking the huge wages on offer?

I also recall that everytime your name was on the team sheet most fans asked whether anybody else could do the job better

Yours sincerely

MCFC

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.