Kolo Shout Out

Tbilisi said:
One Swallow does not make a summer,been awful in his time at City,glad when hes gone.

Nice guy and I wish him well.

I agree. I hope we re-sign Richard Dunne in the Summer aswell.

best performance i've seen him have in our shirt though must admit i was worried before the start seeing the whole line-up.

Hope the Yaya/Kolo dance was in full effect today!!

He played all but 1 of Arsenal's "invincible" season. He is 31, has a wealth of experience, and arguably still has 2 or 3 good years in front of him.

Would certainly offer him an extension, and would hope he took it, but would understand if he didn't if QPR offered him daft money to close his career.

Kris_Musampa said:
He played all but 1 of Arsenal's "invincible" season. He is 31, has a wealth of experience, and arguably still has 2 or 3 good years in front of him.

Would certainly offer him an extension, and would hope he took it, but would understand if he didn't if QPR offered him daft money to close his career.
Doubt he would join a championship team for any money..

Sign Him up !! He played well v Rags leeds and amazing today id keep him and tbh will keep yaya happy too so needs to be done. Id rather sell lescott tbh get 8-10 million for him if possible..

A very good performance from Francois but I think it is best we part company at the end of the season.

CITYROBBO said:
Sign Him up !! He played well v Rags leeds and amazing today id keep him and tbh will keep yaya happy too so needs to be done. Id rather sell lescott tbh get 8-10 million for him if possible..

He is a great pro but if we are as reported interested in Hummells or Subotic or the Brazilian guy at Roma then he will be further down the pecking order

SamTheGuru said:
I know he is off at the end of the season but I haven't seen anyone comment on his performance today. He was outstanding. I would say sign him up but the problem is I doubt he will have another performance like today ever again. He would be good to keep around the club as I believe his mentality and leadership is second to none....

good shout. he's back to his best, happy for him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.