Kolo Shout Out

I have always liked Kolo, ever since he has been at City..

He had a lot of stick in the past on here and not sure why, his only dodgy spell was when Hughes was manager.

I think they should try and keep him for at least another year, it looks like Lescott will be going and so if Toure leaves they will need to sign 2 defenders..

Bonus too that he cam also play right back..

I thought Kolo did very well today, too.

And as someone has already said, he has played well every time he's played since he came back from ACoN (and some of the games before he went away).

As he's out of contract at the end of the season, I would imagine Kolo will have to take a pay-cut wherever he plays next term, and on today's performance, I would be happy to offer him a new one-year deal.

MOM for me today. He closed down great chances from them at least 4 or 5 times plus good headers to safety. His shorts have got a lot baggier over the last couple of months too. And I love singing the Yaya Kolo song

Heard his wages are pretty high. Other than that, I would love to keep him in the squad. Great personality to have around.

But it just seems he is searching for regular first team football.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.