Kolo Toure attacks City

Rise above it lads. He can go if he wants, shame he had to be so pathetic but we move on.

Something stronger than 'diet pills' this time Kolo?

He's not been getting games because Lescott is demonstrably better. Even on Saturday, he was at fault for Norwich's chances in the first half, the second one he went steaming in, missed it and the striker was clean through. Hart luckily bailed him out after the Norwich player lost it. Anyone better and that's 1-0.

mrscitygirl said:
Has anyone checked the date of this article Teusday 6 Dec 20??

Tomorrow's papers are always done at night then put online the night before - the full version will be online soon.

With all the shite we as a club have took from the press in the past 3years ,I for one can not trust this rag of a paper.On Saturday they did a good story on Yaya (for once) with a hint at Kolo going to P.S.G . THE MAINE POINT OF THE YAYA STORY WAS HE CAME TO PLAY ALONG SIDE KOLO, so the next story to follow this one will be , Yaya wants out of CITY. To go with Kolo to P.S.G. In week or two. The fucking FAIL IS A BAG OF SHIT.

Stevie B said:
I Don't Believe this??

Or is it normal to believe everything we read in newspapers now?

until I see Video evidence of Kolo actually saying this then it is Sensationalism.
I tend to believe it when there are direct quotes.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.