Kolo Toure attacks City

to be honest,half the time toure plays the defence and joe hart look scared to death,that incident on saturday was a carbon copy from blackburn last season,to me to you to me and i lost count the amount of times when he`s played that a simple back pass to the keeper ended up in row z and joe hart or given shouting keepers ball and toure has taken it out of his grasp by wellying it..

like somebody pointed out before,a hughes signing....

When it seems good all front, top of the league, CC semi-final, then somene alwys comes up with some shitty stuff to break team ethic, usually talking stuff that should stay in the club and shouldnt be all over in the papers.

Tevez used to do this before big matches earlier, now he isnt around, someone else has to try lower our great form with outspeaking like this.

This is simply putting themselves ahead of the club. It should be going in an easy way, he is telling behind the doors he wants to leave in January and that's it, I'm sure the club would let him go and find smeon else for his position.

With this possible outburst he is painting dark things at City once again, risking Yaya's situation too, they are brothers, laying into a team mate (who is the next Lescott, Vinnie?).

No fucking surpirse this stuff comes out and gets publicity just right before Bayern, chelsea, Arsenal games.

It happened a lot in recent times.

The sooner we get rid of these players tha better. Adebayor, Tevez, Kolo go and f*ck your mothers.

This might allow Mancini to be allocated some of next summer's transfer budget early to buy a top defender? The problem is besides Cahill who really isn't that great and whose "fantastic quality" is another creation of our media, there is very little available without spending major cash.

Thiago Silva I don't think is a plausible option in January unless AC are desperate enough for Tevez they are open to a swap. Hummels MIGHT be because Dortmund are heading out of the Champions League and showed with Sahin that they are willing to sell their best players if the offer is right. Hard to think of many other plausible defenders who would improve us, I'd say Rami at Valencia is one who is never mentioned on BM who could be a good signing. He's an absolute monster.

LoveCity said:
This might allow Mancini to be allocated some of next summer's transfer budget early to buy a top defender? The problem is besides Cahill who really isn't that great and whose "fantastic quality" is another creation of our media, there is very little available without spending major cash.

Thiago Silva I don't think is a plausible option in January unless AC are desperate enough for Tevez they are open to a swap. Hummels MIGHT be because Dortmund are heading out of the Champions League and showed with Sahin that they are willing to sell their best players if the offer is right. Hard to think of many other plausible defenders who would improve us, I'd say Rami at Valencia is one who is never mentioned on BM who could be a good signing. He's an absolute monster.
Hangaland or samba would be perfect imo

LoveCity said:

hummles for me. Young and German cant go wrong. Just got to make a profit from selling kolo and carlos for FFP.

could get a little hairy with him being Yaya's brother, otherwise I assume he'd be frozen out for such a comment. He still should be. Absolute inexcusable comment to say that about a teammate.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.