Kolo Toure attacks City

When were these quotes taken? I knew he was upset about not being played but we played him against Norwich so relations might have eased by now.

"I know my qualities and I have got nothing to prove here in England. They know me here. When you look at the performance of Savic against QPR, excuse me but I am relaxed."

Sorry but these quotes would not be falsified as they know City would take them to the cleaners.

if true bye bye son and welcome Gary or a straight swop Tevez for Thago

LoveCity said:
"I know my qualities and I have got nothing to prove here in England. They know me here. When you look at the performance of Savic against QPR, excuse me but I am relaxed."

Sorry but these quotes would not be falsified as they know City would take them to the cleaners.

Cheers Blue

He was lucky to play on Saturday after his wank performance in Munich.

He will be lucky to play for us again after his performance on Saturday.

Is it any coincidence that we started winning games consistently when he was out of the side.

He is past it and fcking shite so no loss to me if he pisses off.

the guy is fucking shit.. everytime he had the ball i was nervous

bye kolo you are not even a good player unlike your quality brother

I knew it was far too quiet in the media on "controversial City stories" to be true.
Disgraceful and totally unprofessional if true.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.