Kolo Toure [Merged]

Brino14 said:
Just out of sheer off topic curiosity, what did you City fans who were fans before Abu Dhabi think about Chelsea when Abramovich was buying everybody under the sun?

It had zero effect on us at the time, so I loved it.

wandarah said:
cheshireblue said:
And how many of those were in the Premiership? I'll wild a guess at less than 10... ?

10 from 21 starts in the PL.

that'd be 9 actually, with 10 more sub appearances. He made 50 appearances last season and scored 15 goals.

Brino14 said:
Just out of sheer off topic curiosity, what did you City fans who were fans before Abu Dhabi think about Chelsea when Abramovich was buying everybody under the sun?
I was loving it another bit of direct competition to the rags that stopped them winning the league twice

Brino14 said:
how does it make you feel knowing ADUG lookied at buying Arsenal before they bought us...lol

Re: Kolo Toure to be a city player by friday.

Bloody hell where's that come from ? Its just like Barry all over again, nothing mentioned anywhere and the next breath, Bang, He's in. Well done City on doing all this so quickly and quietly again.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.