Kolo Toure [Merged]

Brino14 said:
cheshireblue said:
How anybody can argue Nicklas Bendtner is on a par with Adebayor is beyond me.

Bendtner isn't fit for the championship. Two or 3 seasons and he'll be playing for a struggling Premiership side or shipped off abroad to an average club. Mark my words.

Which is why he scored 15 goals in 27 starts last season.
He didn't though. He made 20-odd sub appearances and several of his goals will have come in these. Therefore, your statement that he scored 15 goals in 27 starts is completely false. It would have been more like 9/10 goals in 27 starts.

Brino14 said:
Just out of sheer off topic curiosity, what did you City fans who were fans before Abu Dhabi think about Chelsea when Abramovich was buying everybody under the sun?

Wished like hell it was us. Hope our fans don't behave like arrogant Arses like Chelsea's. We should wake up every day and thank our lucky stars!!
Loving it!!!

Re: Kolo Toure to be a city player by friday.

LiamCPO said:
acording to sky sports news kolo toure will become a manchester city player by friday

You joined BM last night, you have 22 posts already and you are now starting duplicate threads.
Are you making up for lost time somewhere else?

Brino14 said:
Just out of sheer off topic curiosity, what did you City fans who were fans before Abu Dhabi think about Chelsea when Abramovich was buying everybody under the sun?

Dear oh dear.

I thought it was great, by the way.

Brino14 said:

Born blue, die blue! Division 2, promotion, relegation been through it all mate, would you be the same?

Couldn't of cared less was more competition for the league as at the time was basically Scum and L'arse.

That was until they took Shauny and we bought him back for half the price, stupid Chelsea bastards!!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.