Kolo Toure [Merged]

even martin o'neil thinks we could win the league now ,, he has more faith than I do tbh I really can't see this year being our year to be champions, it's just too soon. in the top 6 will be more likly to be are aim

markbmcfc said:
ssnx.jpg
Only a Fergie Kidnap can foil us now!

lee-mcfc said:
even martin o'neil thinks we could win the league now ,, he has more faith than I do tbh I really can't see this year being our year to be champions, it's just too soon. in the top 6 will be more likly to be are aim

We are without a doubt aiming top 4, but the top 6 public target was saving grace if we do not achieve that, i would say without a doubt, Arsenal are still favourites to finish 4th. They still have a fantastic side.

Can garuentee if we win our first 3 games everyone on here will think we are going to win the league though.

Poor strart and everyone will be saying we won't even get top 10.

lee-mcfc said:
He doesn't genuinely believe we can win the league in my opinion. He's just playing mind games, trying to take pressure off his own side and pile it all on us.

lee-mcfc said:

Beware rival managers trying to heap more pressure on the team by suggesting we should be 'favourites' to win the Premier League this year. This is clearly bollocks, as we could have as many as seven new players to bed in, which will take time. 4th seems to me to be the maximum we can hope for, and even that isn't going to be easy.

Blue Coop said:
lee-mcfc said:

We are without a doubt aiming top 4, but the top 6 public target was saving grace if we do not achieve that, i would say without a doubt, Arsenal are still favourites to finish 4th. They still have a fantastic side.

Can garuentee if we win our first 3 games everyone on here will think we are going to win the league though.

this morning we were 10/1 to win the premier league, Arsenal were 8/1.

Blue Coop said:
lee-mcfc said:

i know yeah i agree with everything you just said..if we have a poor start everyone will write us off already. especially the fkin rags

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.