Kolo Toure [Merged]

paul_blue said:
Blue Coop said:
We are without a doubt aiming top 4, but the top 6 public target was saving grace if we do not achieve that, i would say without a doubt, Arsenal are still favourites to finish 4th. They still have a fantastic side.

Can garuentee if we win our first 3 games everyone on here will think we are going to win the league though.

Poor strart and everyone will be saying we won't even get top 10.

this morning we were 10/1 to win the premier league, Arsenal were 8/1.

just put a tenner on us at 10/1 to win lge. in all honesty though with Kolo and hopefully Lescott coming in, there is no reason why we should not get top 4 this season, no Euro as distraction, our squad is as good as anyone elses in lge now,.

tonethestone said:
paul_blue said:
this morning we were 10/1 to win the premier league, Arsenal were 8/1.

just put a tenner on us at 10/1 to win lge. in all honesty though with Kolo and hopefully Lescott coming in, there is no reason why we should not get top 4 this season, no Euro as distraction, our squad is as good as anyone elses in lge now,.

100% Agree, Cant wait for the season to start now.

Wonder what Wenger will do with his ~35m he has gotten from us. I can see a big name coming for them, or two. Any bets for Aguero or Toulalan to Arsenal? :(

But Toure might be a great signing for us. Hopefully he is. Onwards and upwards!

hgblue said:
lee-mcfc said:
even martin o'neil thinks we could win the league now ,, he has more faith than I do tbh I really can't see this year being our year to be champions, it's just too soon. in the top 6 will be more likly to be are aim

Beware rival managers trying to heap more pressure on the team by suggesting we should be 'favourites' to win the Premier League this year. This is clearly bollocks, as we could have as many as seven new players to bed in, which will take time. 4th seems to me to be the maximum we can hope for, and even that isn't going to be easy.

Well said. My sentiments exactly. They are trying to build us up so they can knock us down, It will not be that easy. Just keep sputing the Top 6 mantra while inside hoping and believing that it could be better than that.

Bluefinn said:
Wonder what Wenger will do with his ~35m he has gotten from us. I can see a big name coming for them, or two. Any bets for Aguero or Toulalan to Arsenal? :(

But Toure might be a great signing for us. Hopefully he is. Onwards and upwards!

Nah mate... He's sign either Chamakh (bad signing possibly) or Gignac (good signing but no target-man more like Henry) to replace Ade. Don't know who he'll sign to replace Kolo, I'm sure he'll find a young 5"4' CB from some random country! ;)

the--dud said:
Bluefinn said:

Nah mate... He's sign either Chamakh (bad signing possibly) or Gignac (good signing but no target-man more like Henry) to replace Ade. Don't know who he'll sign to replace Kolo, I'm sure he'll find a young 5"4' CB from some random country! ;)
Aren't they after Hangman from Fulham?

SWPISHOME said:
tonethestone said:

100% Agree, Cant wait for the season to start now.

going to be nuts getting tickets this season, i am looking at going to Pompey as i live nearby and then to watch Arsenal at home, i have a citycard, so could be difficult getting to the Arsenal one.

Bluefinn said:

lmao! Aguero wants 170,000 a week. The arse will not pay that and he will cost at least 40mil

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.