Kolo Toure [Merged]

Re: toure agrees city move.

if true would be an excellent response to the negative press we will recieve over JT, swift action on our behalf by securing our defensive replacements will help quell the hysteria.

always rated Kolo personally.

smiles said:
Citycitytid said:
This will lure ya ya... Only my opinion. Maybe next year

I v much doubt it. He recently made some harsh comments about City, saying Kolo could do better.
If true his brother will look like a complete cock after saying Kolo would never go to a smaller team like City.

wouldn't surprise me .........

Both the Eto'o and the Terry bids/deal were taking an age to go though and once they fell apart we had another class player to sign with in days.

Goes to show that the club is not putting all the eggs into one basket and are actively going for more obtainable targets whilst chasing the riskier big name players. The club is definitely looking a lot more professional from the ground up

also worthwhile adding that maybe City were well aware of JT's intentions on staying with Chelsea and just as we did with Eto'o and Ade we moved swiftly to secure Kolo.

Toure - All comes together now

Granada Reports say Toure has agreed a move as have various papers and football rumour websites.

Happyblue (a reliable ITK on Bluevibe) says it's a done deal and expect an announcment tomorrow or tuesday.

People who work at Carrington have been given the day off tomorrow.

Plot thickens...

I think people are really underestimating how good this guy is,with all his defensive qualities hes a crackin ball player what is just what we need,because however good dunney and nedum are the one thing they lack is distribution and toure will defo bring us that imho

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.caughtoffside.com/2009/07/26/arsenal-defender-agrees-terms-ahead-of-15m-man-city-move-disaster-for-the-gunnerheres" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.caughtoffside.com/2009/07/26 ... unnerheres</a> 1 link guys

superblue91 said:
I think people are really underestimating how good this guy is,with all his defensive qualities hes a crackin ball player what is just what we need,because however good dunney and nedum are the one thing thsy lack is distribution and toure will defo bring us that imho
i agree mate very fast comfy on the ball and i mentioned earlier here is a guy who for years now week in week out has been up against europes best and he's never been embarrased by them! also i may be wrong but im pretty sure he weighs in with about 5 goals a season, something our defenders dont do!

Re: toure agrees city move (merged)

Hope this is true, Toure is a top defender and although he had a bad year or so towards the end of last season he was getting back to his best and when on form he's much better than any of our centre halfs

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.