Kolo Toure [Merged]

Re: toure agrees city move (merged)

pee dubyas crayons said:
shit, shit news. we've just been knocked back by Terry who would have been great, and now we're signing another lazy arsenal f*****. They were lucky to be top 4 last season, if not for Villa's paper thin squad. Lets not try to emulate them.

I don't want my football club to turn into a team of african mercenaries. Sorry if that offends anyone, but quite frankly I couldn't give a s***.

Where is the english backbone Hughes? I was excited after signing Barry but I'm becoming disillusioned yet again.

Shut up.

Log out dick head, your views on various things are pathetic.

pluto said:
This plus Ade gives Arsenal quite a wad of cash , will be interesting what happens

Not worried mate, Wenger's allergic to spending money!

pee dubyas crayons said:
shit, shit news. we've just been knocked back by Terry who would have been great, and now we're signing another lazy arsenal f*****. They were lucky to be top 4 last season, if not for Villa's paper thin squad. Lets not try to emulate them.

I don't want my football club to turn into a team of african mercenaries. Sorry if that offends anyone, but quite frankly I couldn't give a s***.

Where is the english backbone Hughes? I was excited after signing Barry but I'm becoming disillusioned yet again.

African mercenaries as opposed to English mercenaries like Terry do you mean? Toure's a good player who after a bad spell during last season was getting back to his best and when he's at his best he's one of the best defenders in the leauge

Who gives a fuck what nationality they are aslong as they're good enough?

pee dubyas crayons said:

Thats because you don't know your arseole from your elbow.

pee dubyas crayons said:
bizzbo said:
all africans are lazy C*nts

^ FACT

^^ IRONY

don't turn this into a race issue when it isn't.

stop being a cock then this wouldn,t happen.............

pee dubyas crayons said:

A mercenary is a mercenary, whether he comes from England or Africa. John Terry wasn't consdiering our offer for 3 weeks because of a deep-seated desire to pull on the famous sky blue of God's own team.

Can someone copy and paste what happyblue puit, I can't make head nor tail of that bluevibe forum

He'll be a fair signing, as long as he's not on the wages Adebayor has negotiated.

Am I the only one who gives a fuck about wages these days? I know there's an endless pit, but some players will just irritate fans if they aren't worth it, as Adebayor will find out if he gives anything less than 100% next season.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.