Kolo Toure [Merged]

Re: toure agrees city move (merged)

people have mixed views on the lad but at the end of the day (gah I'm even starting to type like the gaffer) we're taking away a starting CB from the team we're looking to jump over. I like the move.

This plus Ade gives Arsenal quite a wad of cash , will be interesting what happens

shit, shit news. we've just been knocked back by Terry who would have been great, and now we're signing another lazy arsenal f*****. They were lucky to be top 4 last season, if not for Villa's paper thin squad. Lets not try to emulate them.

I don't want my football club to turn into a team of african mercenaries. Sorry if that offends anyone, but quite frankly I couldn't give a s***.

Where is the english backbone Hughes? I was excited after signing Barry but I'm becoming disillusioned yet again.

pee dubyas crayons said:
shit, shit news. we've just been knocked back by Terry who would have been great, and now we're signing another lazy arsenal f*****. They were lucky to be top 4 last season, if not for Villa's paper thin squad. Lets not try to emulate them.

I don't want my football club to turn into a team of african mercenaries. Sorry if that offends anyone, but quite frankly I couldn't give a s***.

Where is the english backbone Hughes? I was excited after signing Barry but I'm becoming disillusioned yet again.
oh dear
sorry i forgot to add you ungratefull fuck up

pee dubyas crayons said:

Oh dear oh dear oh dear

Lescott , Ned, Barry, Upson, Bridge

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.