Kolo Toure [Merged]

Chance said:
stu9488 said:
I just know medical info was checked today so theres no way it could of fallen though yesterday like you stated! That does not mean any deal is done nor does it mean a medical will take place, but it defo did not "fall through" yesterday or infact this morning.

If you got the medical info then you can prove your credibility...

Which sexually transmitted desease does Toure have?

Libel Alert Libel Alert !!!

bluemoonmatt said:
Ducado said:
Can we keep this thread Civil please, and more important keep it on topic!

Nice one Duccy, enjoying you're new found status???

I-am-the-law.jpg

:-)

Chance said:
You only believe Stu because he is giving you info you want to believe.
weather stu is right or not isn't the issue at least he'll post something with info not just a four word sentence, you may be right, but its the context of your posts that make people think you a WUM, if you could elaborate as to why he's not coming or where the transfer fell apart etc etc i think you'll find people would take you much more seriousley and more importantly treat you with more respect! . . .. . just think about that!

Chance said:
You only believe Stu because he is giving you info you want to believe.
And because he's consistently posted information about player's medicals which have proven to be right.

I have not given any information that they want to believe at all, I have just stated talks were still ongoing. I have no idea if it will go through, but one thing is for sure an agent would not come on here and start telling us about it. I know lots of agents in football and not one of them would give me any information about a transfer or a player, even Agents I know personaly, ones which I am friendly with the players they represent, I still dont get any information so what your doing cant happen in many ways.

Chance said:
stu9488 said:
I just know medical info was checked today so theres no way it could of fallen though yesterday like you stated! That does not mean any deal is done nor does it mean a medical will take place, but it defo did not "fall through" yesterday or infact this morning.

If you got the medical info then you can prove your credibility...

Which sexually transmitted desease does Toure have?

You had better be careful fella and mods, now is the time to get rid of this clown!

So you actually asked your (imaginary) legal counsel what rumours and inside info you are allowed to post on a public Internet forum?

pmsl

My god Chance, do you not have anything better to do in your life than make up lies?

It has been verified that stu works at Man City and is able to post reliable information.

So far all we have verified about you is you're an idiot.

Wow. People have been posting inaccurate quotes from me. I never mentioned STD's :S.

guys stop the abuse now or we may end up losing chance, a true ITK with genuine information. its not often football agents or people with information come on here... not ones who work for a club anyway. they are usually working for players (david villa) or have contacts at airports, or are best mates with the physio. but chance is an actual agent from a club and i think we should give him some courtesy for taking his time up to come and let us know how the transfer deals are progressing. chin up chance keep posting, dont risk getting in trouble for posting any of this confidential info. though mate its not worth what you may lose..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.