Kolo Toure [Merged]

Paulmcfc2703 said:
Chance said:
I am not an agent. I represent a football club (I am not allowed to say which one) not a player.
WTF you were an agent yesterday

I am an agent. But for a football club. There is a big difference. You can call me a lawyer if you want.

Chance said:
So Stu lets put our accounts on the line. I hate fakes. And I am want you to get punished for belittleing my knowledge.

If it goes through I get banned. If it doesn't go through you get banned.
thats not really fair considering stu is actually a city fan and you aren't how about if toure comes no sweets for you the entire school holidays!

Chance said:
Paulmcfc2703 said:

I am an agent. But for a football club. There is a big difference. You can call me a lawyer if you want.
Well, it seems that you will have variety of knowledge. Do you hear any possible transfer news involve epl football club could happen this week?

Chance said:
Paulmcfc2703 said:

Lets for a minute, humour you and say that you might be right...

So fucking what? Who fucking cares?

Last time i looked on our official site we HAVE NOT made an official bid for this player so all the talk so far is just that, talk!

I for one wont lose any sleep if indeed he does not sign.

Now please do us all a favour and fuck off...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.