Kolo Toure (Merged)

Bluemoon115 said:
Wasted away again in didn'tbeatStokeville.
Searchin' for my lost saviour in blue.
Some people say that there's a Kolo to blame.
But I know, It's Mancini's fault.

:)

City threw the points away when Kolo lumped the ball in the air,
Whats more, Stoke went and scored and the daft twat didnt even care,
I dont believe that anybody would pay minimum wage for our defeeeeeeeee-eeence,
Cos maybe, it's like taking candy from a baby,
Cos with Bobby Manc, our defence is waaaaaaaa-aaaank.

(apologies, but it is quite good tbf fair)

Re: Kolo Toure

Bluemoon115 said:
Blue Hefner said:
Words fail me, what a fukcing idiot.

Pathetic,lazy and frankly embarrassing for a player of his age to give ball away so cheaply. After last season I thought he was awful, he's played well this season but that 'performance' today rounded off with his pass to their keeper is like I said pretty pathetic

Other than that the team played pretty well over all and credit to Balotelli for not rising to being kicked off the park. Can't wait for Salzburg and Bolton
What the fuck do you know about football?

What do I know?

I know you shouldn't needlessly give the opposition a chance to put us under pressure by cheaply giving the ball away, that's what I know.

Am I missing something?

Some of the shit in here is embarrassing. Kolo made a mistake, but the way some people are talking, its as if he punched Joe Hart in the face, pulled his shorts down, and scored an own goal with his arse.

He kicked it to the keeper yes, but as a team we should still be able to defend a simple route one attack. Shit happens, but Kolo will be as upset as any of us that weve dropped these points.

Just because he booted the ball didn't mean they had to score. A better question is, why was Ethrington given all the space in the world to score?

Mistakes happen , yes he cost us the game but he will end up coming out eventually and saying that he takes full responsibility . It doesn't make up for it , but cut him some slack he has been great all season , there will be mistakes along the way , it comes with the job . But what's done is done and we keep our heads up and played well at a very hard place to go and didn't lose .

A few games ago I started a thread ref "Kolo,best move taking the captaincy away" and virtually everyone was in agreement,that since then he had played some excellent games.
Now some of you back stabbers,claim he is shite !!
Some of you need to give your fucking heads a good wobble !!

Prestwich_Blue said:
We looked like we had the 3 points in the bag then Richards just pushed Etherington when he was going nowhere. Fron that free kick they set up a spell of pressure that lead to their goal.

THIS!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.