Kolo Toure (Merged)

Re: Kolo Toure

Blue Hefner said:
Words fail me, what a fukcing idiot.

Pathetic,lazy and frankly embarrassing for a player of his age to give ball away so cheaply. After last season I thought he was awful, he's played well this season but that 'performance' today rounded off with his pass to their keeper is like I said pretty pathetic

Other than that the team played pretty well over all and credit to Balotelli for not rising to being kicked off the park. Can't wait for Salzburg and Bolton

Totally spot on.

Incredible that, for the cash we've spent, we haven't got a world class, or even top class defender.If we're being honest, Micah's positional sense has been woeful for a long time now, Lescott is poor on the ball, giving it and at basic defending and I totally agree about Toure.

Come January, I'd break the bank for either Phil Jagielka, Gary Cahill, Johnny Evans or Sergio Ramos.

Re: Toure you idiot!

trying to play a fast break wasn't he??

nothing wrong with that kick and if one of our boys had got there first we could have had an easy second--- nail in the coffin.

sorry, but who should have been playing defense on the right? And who was it that failed to mark Etherington?

the kick that turned over possession on the other end of the field DID NOT create that goal.

Game of two halves, fair result and I for one would have prob settled for a point after that first half.

DoubleDenimDave said:
Blue Hefner said:

Pathetic,lazy and frankly embarrassing for a player of his age to give ball away so cheaply. After last season I thought he was awful, he's played well this season but that 'performance' today rounded off with his pass to their keeper is like I said pretty pathetic

Other than that the team played pretty well over all and credit to Balotelli for not rising to being kicked off the park. Can't wait for Salzburg and Bolton

Totally spot on.

Incredible that, for the cash we've spent, we haven't got a world class, or even top class defender.If we're being honest, Micah's positional sense has been woeful for a long time now, Lescott is poor on the ball, giving it and at basic defending and I totally agree about Toure.

Come January, I'd break the bank for either Phil Jagielka, Gary Cahill, Johnny Evans or Sergio Ramos.

Hope your kidding.

ballymunblue1 said:
Richards was out of position as usual..He scored a great goal for us but has no positional sense and cant defend..

absolutely perfect assessment of that bench warmer. double edged sword, you take the good with the bad I guess.....

more proof we need to sign a world-class rightback

DoubleDenimDave said:
Blue Hefner said:

Totally spot on.

how does david luiz sound

bennyboy said:
DoubleDenimDave said:
Totally spot on.

Hope your kidding.

"You're".

And no, I'm not.

I'm being brutally honest, our defenders aren't good enough.They aren't.None of them look comfortable on the ball, there's not much pace there and they switch off a ridiculous amount of times.

Micahs the best of a bad bunch in his defence.

In actual fact it was desperately unlucky. Hart got a good hand to it and two out of three he would have pushed it past.

It's always much harder to take when you're 60 seconds away from winning. If we'd been 1-0 down when Richards scored and finished 1-1 I think we'd all be pleased with the result.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.