Kolo Toure (Merged)

Re: Kolo Toure

DoubleDenimDave said:
bennyboy said:
Hope your kidding.

"You're".

And no, I'm not.

I'm being brutally honest, our defenders aren't good enough.They aren't.None of them look comfortable on the ball, there's not much pace there and they switch off a ridiculous amount of times.

Micahs the best of a bad bunch in his defence.

Have a look, we've got one of the best defences in the league, and saying you'd brake the bank for Jagielka or Evans, makes you sound a twat, hope I spelt well enough for you.

DoubleDenimDave said:
bennyboy said:
Hope your kidding.

"You're".

And no, I'm not.

I'm being brutally honest, our defenders aren't good enough.They aren't.None of them look comfortable on the ball, there's not much pace there and they switch off a ridiculous amount of times.

Are you talking of replacing Kompany with Evans or Cahill?

Lomas has a lob on said:
DoubleDenimDave said:
"You're".

And no, I'm not.

Have a look, we've got one of the best defences in the league, and saying you'd brake the bank for Jagielka or Evans, makes you sound a twat, hope I spelt well enough for you.

You didn't.You spelt 'break' wrong.

But thats beside the point.

Jagielka, Cahill and Evans are all better on the ball than Toure, Lescott and Richards and they've all got better positional sense. I can only assume that you dont watch much football tbh.

DoubleDenimDave said:
Lomas has a lob on said:

Jagielka, Cahill and Evans are all better on the ball than Toure, Lescott and Richards and they've all got better positional sense. I can only assume that you dont watch much football tbh.

None of those players are better than Toure, Toure shits all over them.

DoubleDenimDave said:
Lomas has a lob on said:

It's "that's" not "thats".....

Rammy Blue said:
DoubleDenimDave said:

It's "that's" not "thats".....

Pedantic b'stard!! :D

DoubleDenimDave said:

holy shit you are a idiot. See any attacks coming from Kolarov's side of the box? How many stops did Kolo and Kompany make after Stoke slipped past DeJong and Barry?

Richards is third string RB and played like it.

Sat in the services and feel like we've lost! There's six or seven other blues here n'all n we all have glum faces! That's not a good point earnt at Stoke, that's two points dropped by one moment of pub football!

At this level, when you're going for the top places in the league, nobody can afford to just hoof the ball up like that! For 9 minutes we kept the ball superbly well, and then Kolo goes and does that! I've been a big fan of Kolo this season, and he actually played well today as well, but that at the end was unforgivable!

DoubleDenimDave said:
Lomas has a lob on said:

I watch as much football as the next bloke, I will say again, City have one of the best defences in the league! now let me be whilst I go and watch the rest of Burnley v Derby followed by Getafe v Seville, cant have myself shown up by footballing masters like your good self.

danburge82 said:
Sat in the services and feel like we've lost! There's six or seven other blues here n'all n we all have glum faces! That's not a good point earnt at Stoke, that's two points dropped by one moment of pub football!

At this level, when you're going for the top places in the league, nobody can afford to just hoof the ball up like that! For 9 minutes we kept the ball superbly well, and then Kolo goes and does that! I've been a big fan of Kolo this season, and he actually played well today as well, but that at the end was unforgivable!

Where's the coach from mate?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.