Kolo Toure suspended (MERGED)

Goater's Shin said:
Why are people getting pissed off with Wenger? Kolo calls him up in a time of strife to confide in a mentor. Wenger publicly defends Kolo. Bluemoon cries. Just because he's not connected to City doesn't make everything he does wrong. He's speaking up for the guy at a time when City are probably legally unable to do so.

The person with the most legitimate gripe with Wenger's comments is surely Kolo's wife.

Boots_ said:
Goater's Shin said:
Why are people getting pissed off with Wenger? Kolo calls him up in a time of strife to confide in a mentor. Wenger publicly defends Kolo. Bluemoon cries. Just because he's not connected to City doesn't make everything he does wrong. He's speaking up for the guy at a time when City are probably legally unable to do so.

The person with the most legitimate gripe with Wenger's comments is surely Kolo's wife.

The fat woman.

Chippy_boy said:
shadygiz said:
totally agree mate

I don't agree. I am not ranting and raving at Wenger, but I do think it was unwise of him to have said anything, however well intentioned it may have been.

MCFC will have had their lawyers all over this and based on all the evidence to hand, and the best legal advice, decided the best thing to do was to say NOTHING.

Wenger has just waded in with his size 11's. What if the club advised Kolo to deny everything (publicly) and to rely on the B sample being clear, or borderline.

Now Wenger has gone and blabbed about diet pills, effectively confessing guilt. It was stupid of him to comment. Unless of course his intention is actually to make sure Kolo doesn't get off?

Saved me typing it, well said Chippy.

Chippy_boy said:
[
What if the club advised Kolo to deny everything (publicly) and to rely on the B sample being clear, or borderline.

Now Wenger has gone and blabbed about diet pills, effectively confessing guilt. It was stupid of him to comment. Unless of course his intention is actually to make sure Kolo doesn't get off?

So your qualm is that Wenger has either accidentally removed City's option to lie and cheat or, worse still, gone out of his way to get his former player banned. The latter is ludicrous. The former I'd hope the club wouldn't do anyway. I for one would be a hypocrite if I condoned City lying about the mistake Kolo had made after criticising Rio Ferdinand for missing a drug test in the past.

Several Points:-
1. Kolo Toure is a proud blue and should expect the unswerving support of all true blues. So the funny fuckers who have posted shite should have a good look at themselves.
2. If he has taken his missus' diet pills he is either naiveley or knowingly stupid and will have to accept his punishment whatever that is.
3. That prick Custis at the daily liar is the mother of all shitbags, the lowest form of species on the planet. City fans should ignore anything he writes and certainly not link his predictable vile on this forum. The attention seeking cock sucker will move on to a new victim if we simply ignore the sad twat.
4. Lets not look beyond what we know, it's an isolated case no conspiracy theories. We need to show total unison and support as MCFC approach the business end of the season.

brazilians hurt said:
Several Points:-
1. Kolo Toure is a proud blue and should expect the unswerving support of all true blues. So the funny fuckers who have posted shite should have a good look at themselves.
2. If he has taken his missus' diet pills he is either naiveley or knowingly stupid and will have to accept his punishment whatever that is.
3. That prick Custis at the daily liar is the mother of all shitbags, the lowest form of species on the planet. City fans should ignore anything he writes and certainly not link his predictable vile on this forum. The attention seeking cock sucker will move on to a new victim if we simply ignore the sad twat.
4. Lets not look beyond what we know, it's an isolated case no conspiracy theories. We need to show total unison and support as MCFC approach the business end of the season.

Custis is cnut and if not banned from the ground already that it should be the next thing MCFC do.........along with Irani from talkshite gobbing off this morning!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.