Kolo Toure

article is terribly written. although if true i am a big fan of Kolo, would be a good signing.

So whats to say we dont buy three defenders like we have just bought three strikers!

Toure, Lescott and Terry!

And dont worry Im sure Mark Hughes rates Ned just as highly as we do and he wont be going anywhere.

Im sure there will be no complaints if this transfer happens and helps to entice Ya Ya from Barca.

Think City have got the transfer policy spot on and cant wait for the start of the new season.

the 'reliable source in manchester' has delivered a very pro-arsenal version of the story. personally, I don't care how connected this guy is, something about this one doesn't smell quite right, beyond us being interested in Toure.

tonethestone said:
article is terribly written. although if true i am a big fan of Kolo, would be a good signing.

I noticed that too. Seems like its a blog rather than anything else and we all know by now that anyone can create a blog and write our opinions.

This article shouldn't be taken too seriously.

Used to be one of the top two or three in the league.

Something unsettled him over the past couple of years. No reason that he can't return to that form though.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.