Kolo Toure

I think he's a quality defender and he has been for a few years now, defo better than what we have and he can carry the ball out from defence and start the team going forward.

Would be a quality signing IMO, one down side though is the African Nations Cup when he would be missing for 6 weeks or so

Failsworth Hillbilly said:
I think he's a quality defender and he has been for a few years now, defo better than what we have and he can carry the ball out from defence and start the team going forward.

Would be a quality signing IMO, one down side though is the African Nations Cup when he would be missing for 6 weeks or so

Where does he play his internationals, anyone?

Gone downhill over the past year or two, wouldn't want to pay too much for him. Wenger doesn't often get it wrong knowing when to move players on.

At the moment, CB is our weakest position. Kolo is a premiership proven, solid, center back that can cover at other positions.

A good team needs 4 solid CB's, so if everything that's being said goes through, Terry, Lescott, Kolo, Nedum. Kompany was much better in midfield then in the back. Dunne will probably go I guess, he deserves regular playing time for the rest of his career.

Who knows what's going to happen, it's all just speculation, but Kolo would definitely improve our team.

Pam said:
Failsworth Hillbilly said:

Where does he play his internationals, anyone?

Ivory Coast.

Lomas has a lob on said:
if toure came 2 of our back for could have swine flu and malaria . . . . . . . . . . . . .. quality, no strikers gonna go near em!

thats a very good point

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.