Kolo wanna go-go?

Great news if true, panic is always about when he's involved.Not a very nice way of thanking the club for sticking by him either.

However if Bates' article on the club wanting to fine him half a million for his drugs ban is true (he's yet to retract the article and the club hasn't said they'd take action like they did with his Cook article) then you can't blame him too much. His days are almost numbered here either way, Savic is already more or less third choice CB I reckon.

LoveCity said:
However if Bates' article on the club wanting to fine him half a million for his drugs ban is true (he's yet to retract the article and the club hasn't said they'd take action like they did with his Cook article) then you can't blame him too much. His days are almost numbered here either way, Savic is already more or less third choice CB I reckon.
Savic has little experience, it's hard to say what he is capable of.

MaChine said:
Savic has little experience, it's hard to say what he is capable of.

Well he's played Champions League football against clubs like Arsenal and played well against England twice for Montenegro. Can't ask for much else from a young 3rd choice CB, he is classy and probably as good if not better defender than Jones and Smalling at this point but gets half the hype because he's from an unfashionable country and hasn't had many games yet.

Perhaps in a year or two he will be able to replace Kolo, we'll see. it's likely on Wednesday he will get his chance. Practice makes perfect

Fair play to him for wanting to move, he isn't going to get many games for us now.
When players such as danny mills and wayne bridge are happy to not play they get slagged off on here and when someone wants to move to play they get slagged off, can't win.

I don't know the circumstances around what he's said, and I don't really know the truth behind his drugs ban, so I'm not going to slag him off.

Maybe he can do the job for PSG that he did here. And hopefully - though unlikely, they're prepared to pay over the odds for him like we did for him.

In his first year here, he done okay but done nothing to suggest he was worth £16 million. I actually thought, in the season in which he was banned, up to that point he was largely excellent.

So by no means will he go down as a disaster, more likely overpriced but done a job in a transitional phase for us. But as it is now, we are on the up and he is on the down.

With one eye on FFP, its time to lose some of the fringe players who have peaked in order to let players like Savic develop. That, in fact, might be Kolo's legacy at the club. A lesson City can take from the man: maybe it's time to trim down.

LoveCity said:
http://www.rmcsport.fr/editorial/195257/k-toure-oui-paris-minteresse/

Translated:

"Oh yes, I would be interested because with competition there currently in City, if name is Paris, it will not be like previous years where I thought," Yeah I do not know Paris too ...", he said. Whereas now they call me, I would listen to what they say. Given the very good players there are in Paris, it really makes you want to go there, it's clear! I know I'm not the only player interested. There are other players who really want to play for PSG. Not just for the money, but also because we see that there are very good investors who want to move the club to produce good football and win trophies."

If that is the case how is he going to get a game there when he can't get a start here with our 'good players?'. Aren't MCFC Freetown looking for a CB?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.