Kolo wanna go-go?

the way the fans handle this situation could be the difference between yaya staying or not. dont fuck this up you immature cunts

Why would YaYa throw in a transfer request just becasue Kolo decides to move to another club? It's not like they have always played together in the past you know. I'm sure YaYa is professional enough to fulfil his obligations to the club. He seemed to cope in Barcelona without Kolo, so I assume he'll do quite well in Manchester as well.

Matt the Giant said:
Why would YaYa throw in a transfer request just becasue Kolo decides to move to another club? It's not like they have always played together in the past you know. I'm sure YaYa is professional enough to fulfil his obligations to the club. He seemed to cope in Barcelona without Kolo, so I assume he'll do quite well in Manchester as well.
The only way i see Yaya wanting to leave is if the club or the fans handle the Kolo exit badly

Kurple said:
The only way i see Yaya wanting to leave is if the club or the fans handle the Kolo exit badly

Well I don't think the fans reaction would in any way tip the scale for him, but I agree the club's behaviour might have a significant impact and I trust the management/executives to know how to take care of any potential disturbances in the right and proper way.

Not arsed if Kolo goes.. or Yaya. They're both shite, but I admire Kolo a lot more because he shows more passion. Yaya is nothing but a poor man's Vieira, it had to be said at some time. Bye bye Yaya, Hello Daniel De Rossi.

jvarden10 said:
Not arsed if Kolo goes.. or Yaya. They're both shite, but I admire Kolo a lot more because he shows more passion. Yaya is nothing but a poor man's Vieira, it had to be said at some time. Bye bye Yaya, Hello Daniel De Rossi.

damn this is a horrible post.

jvarden10 said:

You Wrong about Yaya why do you think Mancini picks him for nearly every game? A manager who knows more about football than you?

waspish said:
jvarden10 said:

You Wrong about Yaya why do you think Mancini picks him for nearly every game? A manager who knows more about football than you?
ur right waspish.yaya is a monster.he is best at what he does.theres no player better than him in his position

jvarden10 said:

Wum.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.