Kolo wanna go-go?

TBH, I would love to see what Yaya has to say about this. Whether he's gonna stay or not if his brother leaves.

given what Yaya said recently about wanting to make history at City and be remembered forever for it, i'd expect him to not grumble too much (unless he feels the club are screwing his brother, don't know if that disciplinary thing is true).

Good news if true, kolo isn't up to it and needs to go. I don't blame him because he obviously wants to play and he knows he won't here. I'd like to see him shipped out and good money spent on a centre half in the summer

My problem is that he's saying these things after a few weeks of not instantly being inserted into the Prem XI. Last I checked he was doing fuck all. City could have ostrcized him from the club but he's talking to the media about playing elsewhere. He should keep his trap shut and deal with his future in the offseason or quietly in January. No need to spout off about admirations for other clubs whilst playing for another.

117 M34 said:
Fair play to him for wanting to move, he isn't going to get many games for us now.
When players such as danny mills and wayne bridge are happy to not play they get slagged off on here and when someone wants to move to play they get slagged off, can't win.
Same thing I was thinking. Kolo is getting up there in age. If he is not good enough to start here anymore, I can't fault him for wanting to leave. Especially if another club wants and needs his experience. PSG will be great for him.

I don't know why he is getting slagged off for this. Some City fans are bloody hypocrites. :(

-- Wed Oct 26, 2011 7:48 pm --

alky313 said:
My problem is that he's saying these things after a few weeks of not instantly being inserted into the Prem XI. Last I checked he was doing fuck all. City could have ostrcized him from the club but he's talking to the media about playing elsewhere. He should keep his trap shut and deal with his future in the offseason or quietly in January. No need to spout off about admirations for other clubs whilst playing for another.
He is doing it coz few clubs will try to come and get a City player. Just like few clubs ever go for United players unless they think that player is interested in leaving. So, thisis him putting out the sign that he is open to a move.

We are a big club now, and this should be fine with us.<br /><br />-- Wed Oct 26, 2011 7:50 pm --<br /><br />
zeusbheld said:
given what Yaya said recently about wanting to make history at City and be remembered forever for it, i'd expect him to not grumble too much (unless he feels the club are screwing his brother, don't know if that disciplinary thing is true).
Yaya is an intelligent man. And he is not sown to his brothers lapels. He and his brother had their dream (lets play together) for a year or so. Now time for business. If Kolo can't float, he would move on. This has nothing to do with Yaya.

He loves is brother, but he is not gonna live his life for him.

Kolo just not closing any doors, in jan if Mancini buys a top class defender, he'l have even less game time, so he's a footballer 1st and formost(probably earned more money than he needs already) unlike Wayne Bridge! He knows city have stood by him, but we know he had a lot to do with Yaya coming, If he go's to Paris for a half decent fee good luck to him!

Worst player last night, always easily dragged out of position and made the whole defensive line looked shaky from his nervous play.

I think we have gotten from Kolo what he was brought here to do; to strengthen our defence and take us to another level. Now that mission is accomplished and we need to replace him with someone better.

He has done very well for us, but every story has it's end and I think he should move on asap.

Matt the Giant said:
I think we have gotten from Kolo what he was brought here to do; to strengthen our defence and take us to another level. Now that mission is accomplished and we need to replace him with someone better.

He has done very well for us, but every story has it's end and I think he should move on asap.

Disagree. Kolo has done next to nothing for us. He didn't strengthen the defence, he has made little or no impact in taking us to the next level, he's just been another terrible short sighted over-priced, overpaid signing from hughes

The Fat el Hombre said:
Disagree. Kolo has done next to nothing for us. He didn't strengthen the defence, he has made little or no impact in taking us to the next level, he's just been another terrible short sighted over-priced, overpaid signing from hughes

Well I won't argue your point about overpaying for him...but that was how we did things back then. I place him at a short era our our history, where our owners wanted to take us from a lower half team to a top six team, when we bought the likes of Robinho, Bridge, Adebayor and Kolo Toure. They helped us reach that particular target, and once we we achieved it we were able to attract better players.

So thanks to Kolo for the help up until now. Best of luck to him in the future.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.