kolo

IMHO Zabs was more effective and dynamic, in that defensive midfield position than De Jong. IMO[/quote]

Is that you Mark?[/quote]
Sorry, it just came out...... abit like that ITK's coach at City.

I've not watched Toure enough to decide whether he is much better than what we have. What i do know is that for all his potential Nedum isn't ready to get us in the top four. Maybe in a few years with some good defensive tuition.

Arsenal let in 12 or so goals less than us last season and Galas missed a chunk of the season so Toure must have been doing something right although they conceded 10 more than the other top 4 teams, and thats with two really good fullbacks in Cliche and sagna.

I would liked to have seen Carvalho come as he is a different class but Toure seems to have the right attributes lets hope he is a big improvement on what we have.

On MIcah - I personally don't think its worth throwing the towel in yet - he has a winning mentality is only young and definately has the presence, power and speed which just need some nurturing. I believe he got a bit big for his boots but with good players around him and the right attitude he could rise to the top again, it was only a year ago he was seen as the natural replacement to rag neville.

he will be gone for a month in january for the african nations cup, so will eto'o so we will have to make contingencies

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.