kolo

The Fixer said:
g180aj said:
The Fixer said:
Maybe richards might go to arsenal!? Lescott and toure come in neds goes to right back with kompany as cover for centre back and zabs as cover for right back.

Just my thoughts although i'd prefer to keep micah.

id rather have zabbs at right back than richards and ned

Mate i love zabba but his pace let's him down in that position for me.
IMHO Zabs was more effective and dynamic, in that defensive midfield position than De Jong. IMO

The Fixer said:
g180aj said:
The Fixer said:
Maybe richards might go to arsenal!? Lescott and toure come in neds goes to right back with kompany as cover for centre back and zabs as cover for right back.

IMHO Zabs was more effective and dynamic, in that defensive midfield position than De Jong. IMO

Richards - Kompany - Onuoha - Bridge/Lescott

Bench:
Zabaleta
Toure

Onuoha has shown what he can do given a run and is only going to improve at his age. Richards showed some of his best form last season in the last month. All young players have a dip in form, its be monumentally crazy to ditch him now, infact it shouldn't even be a consideration. Richards should start in our defence next season, no question.

Toure, as good as he's been isn't a long term option, nor a huge improvement of what we have. I'd personally like to see the above as our starting four. Toure is great for the squad, as is Zabaleta who can cover a variety of positions.

Lescott would be a tougher call, he could really excel in the left sided centre back role, but he may find Bridge the easier to displace.

known as King Kolo by the gunners i know, my brother in law is an Arsenal fan and says Toure is easily their best centre back and has been saying for years he should be their captain.
will defo be a starter in our strongest XI

GStar said:
Richards - Kompany - Onuoha - Bridge/Lescott

Bench:
Zabaleta
Toure

Onuoha has shown what he can do given a run and is only going to improve at his age. Richards showed some of his best form last season in the last month. All young players have a dip in form, its be monumentally crazy to ditch him now, infact it shouldn't even be a consideration. Richards should start in our defence next season, no question.

Toure, as good as he's been isn't a long term option, nor a huge improvement of what we have. I'd personally like to see the above as our starting four. Toure is great for the squad, as is Zabaleta who can cover a variety of positions.

Lescott would be a tougher call, he could really excel in the left sided centre back role, but he may find Bridge the easier to displace.
Have to agree about Ned. If he could sort his passing out, potentially world class.

whalley ranger said:
The Fixer said:
g180aj said:
The Fixer said:

Is that you Mark?

has played over 40 games per season every season with Arsenal (BIG 4 Team People!!!) and has just turned 28!

good grief the way some talk about him being a sub with US!!

WAKE UP!!!!

Goats left knee said:
has played over 40 games per season every season with Arsenal (BIG 4 Team People!!!) and has just turned 28!

good grief the way some talk about him being a sub with US!!

WAKE UP!!!!

A team thats won nothing for 4-5 years. We have two young, talented players. Should we really be stunting thier progress?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.