Kolorov just went right up in my estimation

He's cack but you've gotta love his passion, his character and the way he backs up his teammates.

Billy Spurdle said:
prairiemoon said:
Didsbury Dave said:
I've been a critic of kolorov as a player in the past but he's just gone right up in my opinion.

For those not watching the besiktas game, fresh on the field city kid Evans goes in very late on their top player. He gets up, pushes our skinny kids face and starts squaring up. A few of their players come barging in all aggressive too. The city kid doesnt know what to do, looks upset, saying sorry while they all act like he's broken the lads leg in the cup final.

Kolorov sees this and runs 50 yards from left back and goes in all guns blazing on their lad, Fernandez. 'pick on someone your own size' he is clearly saying, fronting up amd imposing himself all over a shocked Fernandez. It takes half their team to hold him back.

Good lad Alecs. That's the city spirit.
Nothing new from Kolarov, been doing that. Glad people are noticing that he's City through and through.

Cliche would never square up to anyone.

A trite, stereotyped way of expressing a popular or common thought or idea, that has lost originality, ingenuity, and impact by long overuse of how to spell our fantastic left back's name CORRECTLY!!

Lol

Genuine question.
For all the posters who say he s shite, cack, crap, useless etc.
How many goals did he cost us last season?
I know he s not everyones favourite but to condemn him as useless is one eyed in the extreme. His crossing and free kicks speak for themselves. He has scored a few important goals at crucial times and generally gives his all.
Under rated on here but at least Mancini has a bit of faith in him.Thank fuck he picks the team.

The Fat el Hombre said:
The besiktas lad absolutely shit himself, johnno should know better

Like the look of George Evans personally
Brilliant little Meet George Evans clip on the OS. Nice to see a kid whose been at City since he was 4-5, and signed on at 6. Been with the club 11 years, he said. I cant imagine how he felt to get the call up to practice with the first team in Austria.

asgoodasitgets said:
Genuine question.
I know he s not everyones favourite but to condemn him as useless is one eyed in the extreme. His crossing and free kicks speak for themselves. He has scored a few important goals at crucial times and generally gives his all.
Under rated on here but at least Mancini has a bit of faith in him.Thank fuck he picks the team.

This^^^^^

For me he falls into that strange catergory where I accept Clichy is better, and moreover that he's not actually that amazing but he still remains one of my favorite players in the squad, got his name on last seasons away shirt. He simply isn't as bad as some on here claim.

SilvaisSkyBlue said:
asgoodasitgets said:
Genuine question.

This^^^^^

I'll stick a +1 on here.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.