kolo's performance

pathetic performance yesterday by kolo- every time he was marking a man i thought they'd score. we need someone like matts hummells as back up instead of savic and kolo

McfcBlogger said:
pathetic performance yesterday by kolo- every time he was marking a man i thought they'd score. we need someone like matts hummells as back up instead of savic and kolo
We will not get a Matt Hummels standard player as back up!

McfcBlogger said:

Hummels as back up? Your blog must be very interesting, realistic and insightful!

redmizzle said:
McfcBlogger said:

Hummels as back up? Your blog must be very interesting, realistic and insightful!
Haha

davymcfc said:
You know what you get when kolo plays. A player who is way past his best, makes rash decisions but seems slow on the ball. Doesn't have a clue what to do with it.

Anyone who expects any different from him clearly hasn't watched hi. Since he signed for us.

Having said all that thank god savic wasn't playing yesterday.

Amen to that brother Davy, that thought has sent a shiver down the spine.<br /><br />-- Mon Aug 27, 2012 5:51 pm --<br /><br />Should've had a sneaky bid for Dawson as back up. Quality CB.

Just FYI Kolo had the highest percentage of successful tackles of any player on the pitch v Liverpool.

Cobwebcat said:
Just FYI Kolo had the highest percentage of successful tackles of any player on the pitch v Liverpool.

That doesn't matter. The assessment of the performances of players made on Bluemoon is based mainly on the player's reputation and tired cliches, not the actual game.

It is obvious that he is unsettled and he is still pissed off in not being picked for the Charity Shield game vs Chelsea. A very useful squad member I don't mind him if he sees his contract out with us.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.