Kompany and Demichelis

awest

Have to play together for the rest of the season in order for us to retain the title. Simple decision really.

Kompany will need to do a lot better than he did for their goal. Never mind the crap about worried he might deflect it in, it went in anyway. Been making poor decisions all season when he's been fit. Very worrying

shortagain said:
Kompany will need to do a lot better than he did for their goal. Never mind the crap about worried he might deflect it in, it went in anyway. Been making poor decisions all season when he's been fit. Very worrying
The ball in by Hazard was perfect, from the tv angle it may have looked like he had a chance to get a toe on it but the reality is he wasn't gonna get to it. He played well today. Still the odd scare but definitely better than his last two games. He gets a run without injury and we'll have him back to his best at the most important part of the season. Not worrying in the slightest.

We conceded 3 goals in 7 games with Mangala playing 6 of those games from late November to Boxing Day, so no we don't HAVE to play Kompany/Demichelis together to have any chance. We have to play a system where the team defends as a unit, not leaving defenders exposed. Kompany looks more error prone than Mangala at the moment.

I find Demi to be much better than Mangala and that is scary. Demi is much older but still I haven't seen anything from Mangala that screams world class, or future man city CB. i know the PL takes time in adjusting to, but with defenders they either have it or they don't. How many defenders have started as poor defensively as Mangala and ended up world class. Bar his debut I haven't seen one very good performance from him since. He isn't even that good on the ball which makes matters worse. Luiz was a poor defender but at least he was comfortable with the ball.

He is like the CB version of M.Richards.

So yeah...Demi and Company till the season end.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.